Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016) #3

ericjeanjean

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, denizenkane said:

Nah, if there is one guy who has nothing at all to worry about its Sasha the guys a stud. And something tells me he was just fine with seeing Masha enjoy herself so much, he's been laughing and chatting with the male guest all evening.

Stud he might be but he's beta to topknot and he knows it.

6 minutes ago, Donzi said:

Why do you assume that's a problem? If he's confident in himself and his relationship he's got nothing to worry about. Many people out there get off on the idea of seeing there spouse having sex with someone else, they enjoy seeing their spouse enjoy themselves. Nothing wrong with that at all unless there are confidence or jealousy issues, this sounds like the perspective you're coming from.   

i think  masha and sasha  killed it , i am  sadden , i thought they were sweet couple ,but now i think they are going  to find hard to look at each other .hey i am not   a fortune teller ,if you love a person even tho youre here  suppose  to do what  you suppose to do ,once you share your  partner, ,thats something else ,in my book,you just dont  if  you  love your partner .i still wish best for the future for them 

6 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Why do you assume that's a problem? If he's confident in himself and his relationship he's got nothing to worry about. Many people out there get off on the idea of seeing there spouse having sex with someone else, they enjoy seeing the spouse enjoy themselves. Nothing wrong with that at all unless there are confidence or jealousy issues, this sounds like the perspective you're coming from.   

He never even looked at he while she was with him and after she could not look at him either. He slept a far away from her as possible when they are normally spoon magnets. We men are competitive and he now knows that there is some else who can satisfy Masha better than he can. I don't share my woman with other men because it's a dumb thing to do if you ask me.

8 minutes ago, Donzi said:

Not even close...  there's no reading into because its plain to see.

People, this statement is correct.  Let me finish it.  "Not even close...  there's no reading into because its plain to see.  You are out of your mind, diluted, and an idiot."

Mods, I am not attacking him, I am just expressing my truthful thoughts.  Everybody is thinking it, I'm stating it.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, F219 said:

People, this statement is correct.  Let me finish it.  "Not even close...  there's no reading into because its plain to see.  You are out of your mind, diluted, and an idiot."

Mods, I am not attacking him, I am just expressing my truthful thoughts.  Everybody is thinking it, I'm stating it.

wow I'm not sure if this is another culture difference thing again like the drugs in B2 or what but I'm not seeing this like you guys at all. They've been chilling all day, cuddling in the bed all together, cuddling on the couch all together. Masha and Sasha legs all tangled up, kissing, what am i missing? Looks like a normal day for them which is a great sign they're comfortable with whats gone on no?

3 minutes ago, F219 said:

Haha take off the blinders...

M&S guest did things that I have never seen Sasha do and in return I Masha did things I've never seen her do and noises I've never heard from her with Sasha before. Sasha was kind of tame with the guest girl but the guest ragdolled Masha like she has never before. She came like she never has with Sasha and she went down on him like she never has with Sasha... Sasha heard, saw, and must have felt this. I would have to think that this is in his subconscious. The guy went after Masha every time he got the chance and ragdolled her properly every time! Masha know she got ragdolled like never before too! He did her longer faster and stronger than Sasha has ever done and she knows that she's never cum that hard before with Sasha and she knows that she will never feel it again unless she gets screw by the guest again, So, who will she be thinking of when she masturbates from now on? I hope the relationship can survive this. But let this be a lesson about letting another dude screw your wife or girlfriend... He might do a better job. Sasha learned this...

9 minutes ago, Donzi said:

In the swinging world, it doesn't matter who is big or small, skinny or fat.  You choose and enjoy.  I had one wife look at me when she saw what I was packing, (Me 7 1/2" thick, her husband 9") and she immediately said thank god, you going in my ass tonight.

Every couple has different likes and dislikes.  Today you saw Masha get thrown around.  She likes rough sex.  Sasha kept it slower and that girl LOVED it.  Everybody was happy and satisfied.  You are absolutely OFF in your thinking.

Suggestion, everybody has free speech here however If you don't know what you are talking about, so state in your post.

Been in this lifestyle over 17 years.  Just my opinion...

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Donzi said:

Haha take off the blinders...

M&S guest did things that I have never seen Sasha do and in return I Masha did things I've never seen her do and noises I've never heard from her with Sasha before. Sasha was kind of tame with the guest girl but the guest ragdolled Masha like she has never before. She came like she never has with Sasha and she went down on him like she never has with Sasha... Sasha heard, saw, and must have felt this. I would have to think that this is in his subconscious. The guy went after Masha every time he got the chance and ragdolled her properly every time! Masha know she got ragdolled like never before too! He did her longer faster and stronger than Sasha has ever done and she knows that she's never cum that hard before with Sasha and she knows that she will never feel it again unless she gets screw by the guest again, So, who will she be thinking of when she masturbates from now on? I hope the relationship can survive this. But let this be a lesson about letting another dude screw your wife or girlfriend... He might do a better job. Sasha learned this...

yeah not buying it, I wouldn't be surprised if they do it again.