Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016) #3

ericjeanjean

Just now, denizenkane said:

lol everything is going to be okay bud, props for the nickname topknot though thats pretty funny.

Masha need to have sex with him tonight with same passion as she did with Topknot. 

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

I agree with Donzi on this. True Sasha can hold his own, but the guest owned her last night. They fucked each other like they both just got out of prison and she couldn't get enough of him.

I also hope that they didn't ruin their relationship, but it seemed to me like this was his idea more than hers. 

I don't agree with Donzi, I do agree with you.  Dude was on his game.  Time will always tell as this will show the trust in the relationship.  It don't matter who's idea it was as long as both parties agree 100% and have trust in their partner.

I hope it remains good in the house.  Now we need to wait and see.

7 minutes ago, Donzi said:

And there it is... Masha clearly wanted to have sex with him and he rejected her.

she got into bed hugged him then rolled over and went to sleep, there was no advance whatsoever. Unless of course you speak russian and know something I don't. They're exhausted dude, they were up all night last night and now its 4 am. You're grasping at straws. Probably just to keep me banging my head against the wall trying to understand what you think you're seeing. So goodnight, my guess is everything will be just fine tomorrow.

Just now, F219 said:

I don't agree with Donzi, I do agree with you.  Dude was on his game.  Time will always tell as this will show the trust in the relationship.  It don't matter who's idea it was as long as both parties agree 100% and have trust in their partner.

I hope it remains good in the house.  Now we need to wait and see.

I also got the impression that whatever substance (speculation) they took last night didn't sit well with Sasha. He's typically a bit socially awkward, but he definitely seemed off last night.

• Upvote 1

It really is a liberty hot guest couples that M & S has invited to their home. So damn nice to see when all four did exactly what they feel like doing in their own homes. and that they dared shared with all of their hot beautiful moments, an unforgettable experience that late forget. Let this pair come more often and provide M & S more beautiful moments. Even if a there is some new CC members who break down and get a heart attack for the smallest, then they do not even manage to see when all the girls gave everything in the big party B2 without would directly appeal that this is not then reality . Nah everything perhaps even here in the RLC is everything today only computer animated might. who knows. ??? Love peace and understanding. and love to M & S free minds and the way they dare to live out all the good things that they want to live. We boys and girls up here in the cold regions, trying to find time to follow you daily, when you also are among the seven apartments Favorites ✨??????

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

It really is a liberty hot guest couples that M & S has invited to their home. So damn nice to see when all four did exactly what they feel like doing in their own homes. and that they dared shared with all of their hot beautiful moments, an unforgettable experience that late forget. Let this pair come more often and provide M & S more beautiful moments. Even if a there is some new CC members who break down and get a heart attack for the smallest, then they do not even manage to see when all the girls gave everything in the big party B2 without would directly appeal that this is not then reality . Nah everything perhaps even here in the RLC is everything today only computer animated might. who knows. ??? Love peace and understanding. and love to M & S free minds and the way they dare to live out all the good things that they want to live. We boys and girls up here in the cold regions, trying to find time to follow you daily, when you also are among the seven apartments Favorites ✨??????

What if they moved into a RLC apartment, life could get better for us.

And if they moved to the same city as Masha, better.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

she got into bed hugged him then rolled over and went to sleep, there was no advance whatsoever. Unless of course you speak russian and know something I don't. They're exhausted dude, they were up all night last night and now its 4 am. You're grasping at straws. Probably just to keep me banging my head against the wall trying to understand what you think you're seeing. So goodnight, my guess is everything will be just fine tomorrow.

She got in bed with him and held him from behind for 10 min. She went to kiss him and he said no, she then rolls over and goes to sleep. I actually do speak a little Russian at an elementary level. The other couple manage to have sex twice since the party and M&S haven't done it once. This is telling... Body language speaks much louder than words. Sasha body language clearly says to me resentment. At least he's still in bed with her but we'll have to wait and see what ultimately shakes out of this. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Donzi said:

She got in bed with him and held him from behind for 10 min. She went to kiss him and he said no, she then rolls over and goes to sleep. I actually do speak a little Russian at an elementary level. The other couple manage to have sex twice since the party and M&S haven't done it once. This is telling... Body language speaks much louder than words. Sasha body language clearly says to me resentment. At least he's still in bed with her but we'll have to wait and see what ultimately shakes out of this. 

Donzi, you are lost.  Night.