Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016) #3

ericjeanjean

4 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

wow I'm not sure if this is another culture difference thing again like the drugs in B2 or what but I'm not seeing this like you guys at all. They've been chilling all day, cuddling in the bed all together, cuddling on the couch all together. Masha and Sasha legs all tangled up, kissing, what am i missing? Looks like a normal day for them which is a great sign they're comfortable with whats gone on no?

I agree that all is good with them.  I'm defending Sasha.  He has nothing to worry about.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, F219 said:

In the swinging world, it doesn't matter who is big or small, skinny or fat.  You choose and enjoy.  I had one wife look at me when she saw what I was packing, (Me 7 1/2" thick, her husband 9") and she immediately said thank god, you going in my ass tonight.

Every couple has different likes and dislikes.  Today you saw Masha get thrown around.  She likes rough sex.  Sasha kept it slower and that girl LOVED it.  Everybody was happy and satisfied.  You are absolutely OFF in your thinking.

Suggestion, everybody has free speech here however If you don't know what you are talking about, so state in your post.

Been in this lifestyle over 17 years.  Just my opinion...

"I had one wife" lol! Well that turned out great!

20 minutes ago, Donzi said:

Haha take off the blinders...

M&S guest did things that I have never seen Sasha do and in return I Masha did things I've never seen her do and noises I've never heard from her with Sasha before. Sasha was kind of tame with the guest girl but the guest ragdolled Masha like she has never before. She came like she never has with Sasha and she went down on him like she never has with Sasha... Sasha heard, saw, and must have felt this. I would have to think that this is in his subconscious. The guy went after Masha every time he got the chance and ragdolled her properly every time! Masha know she got ragdolled like never before too! He did her longer faster and stronger than Sasha has ever done and she knows that she's never cum that hard before with Sasha and she knows that she will never feel it again unless she gets screw by the guest again, So, who will she be thinking of when she masturbates from now on? I hope the relationship can survive this. But let this be a lesson about letting another dude screw your wife or girlfriend... He might do a better job. Sasha learned this..

and maybe the excitement of having another partner and/or have your partner watching you is what gives them the extra pleasure. Jealousy is to be left at the door when you going to this arrangement.::)

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Donzi said:

Haha take off the blinders...

M&S guest did things that I have never seen Sasha do and in return I Masha did things I've never seen her do and noises I've never heard from her with Sasha before. Sasha was kind of tame with the guest girl but the guest ragdolled Masha like she has never before. She came like she never has with Sasha and she went down on him like she never has with Sasha... Sasha heard, saw, and must have felt this. I would have to think that this is in his subconscious. The guy went after Masha every time he got the chance and ragdolled her properly every time! Masha know she got ragdolled like never before too! He did her longer faster and stronger than Sasha has ever done and she knows that she's never cum that hard before with Sasha and she knows that she will never feel it again unless she gets screw by the guest again, So, who will she be thinking of when she masturbates from now on? I hope the relationship can survive this. But let this be a lesson about letting another dude screw your wife or girlfriend... He might do a better job. Sasha learned this...

Just because someone else does it different or even better is not a bad thing.  Pay attention.  If you don't want it different every now and then, they wouldn't do it.  Example: I have a thing for Asians.  Married twice, both Asians.  Last long term GF was in the lifestyle with me.  She was a redhead, 5'3", 110 lbs, sexy as hell.  we swapped one time with this couple where he was a muscle guy, I am not.  The girl was a black girl, 5'0", 120 lbs, and an ass that did not quit.  Point is, it was different in the way they look, acted, what they did, and damn what she did to me (zero gag reflex).

Again, if you don't what you are talking about, you need to relax and let the people that do know talk about.  I'll take questions but unless you ask a question to me, I am done talking to you.  My stupid meter detector is too high.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, F219 said:

Just because someone else does it different or even better is not a bad thing.  Pay attention.  If you don't want it different every now and then, they wouldn't do it.  Example: I have a thing for Asians.  Married twice, both Asians.  Last long term GF was in the lifestyle with me.  She was a redhead, 5'3", 110 lbs, sexy as hell.  we swapped one time with this couple where he was a muscle guy, I am not.  The girl was a black girl, 5'0", 120 lbs, and an ass that did not quit.  Point is, it was different in the way they look, acted, what they did, and damn what she did to me (zero gag reflex).

Again, if you don't what you are talking about, you need to relax and let the people that do know talk about.  I'll take questions but unless you ask a question to me, I am done talking to you.  My stupid meter detector is too high.

Two wives... I have some friends that are in this lifestyle and it always ends in messy deceit. A friend came home to see his wife riding a guy they swung with when the kids were home. They are lucky that the kids were home...