Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016) #3

ericjeanjean

12 minutes ago, Donzi said:

"I had one wife" lol! Well that turned out great!

She was not my wife but I did her over and over and over again.  I became great friends with her husband and still friends with them to this day.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that was one of the most incredible evenings we have seen in the many years,  that I have been around here, but as always I think we value each other and our thoughts, about what happened last night. most important to make a very good discussion about how we see things, it is important to remeber Rule 5

5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments or tenants actions without explaining yourself. Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. Especially in the RLC Apartment and Old Dudes threads, treat other members and tenants with respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using socially acceptable language.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Wow that was one of the most incredible evenings we have seen in the many years,  that I have been around here, but as always I think we value each other and our thoughts, about what happened last night. most important to make a very good discussion about how we see things, it is important to remeber Rule 5

5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments or tenants actions without explaining yourself. Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. Especially in the RLC Apartment and Old Dudes threads, treat other members and tenants with respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using socially acceptable language.

Agreed...

• Upvote 1

The guest couple look like they are getting ready to leave. Probably to relieve the tension between Masha and Sasha. Laughing and smiling on the outside does not always translate to what's going on the inside. I decent have a grasp on Russian culture and from what I see this doesn't look good. Kitek and Yury being Russian could shed some good insight to what's happening between them. 

3 hours ago, ericjeanjean said:

You are reading a lot into what happened there. What the guest did, Sasha already did to her dozens of time.

I agree with Donzi on this. True Sasha can hold his own, but the guest owned her last night. They fucked each other like they both just got out of prison and she couldn't get enough of him.

I also hope that they didn't ruin their relationship, but it seemed to me like this was his idea more than hers. 

• Upvote 1