Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016) #3

ericjeanjean

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They finally did it. This was a chance to reconnect after the orgy. Sasha's performance was "ok" not to his highest level. Sasha looks unsatisfied and while he's in the tub she's texting Topknot telling him the she wants his cock.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

That's almost as a loaded statement as saying people who smoke weed commit crimes. Sure there are people that smoke weed and there are people that commit crimes, and some people who commit crimes smoke weed. But is there really any correlation between who smoke weed and people who commit crime?

My operative statement was limited to people I know, not people in general. The question is, was it the cause of the break up, or was it a symptom?

I don't have any problem with group sex; I grew up in the era of "free love." Then I got married and learned that it's rather expensive!

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

That's almost as a loaded statement as saying people who smoke weed commit crimes. Sure there are people that smoke weed and there are people that commit crimes, and some people who commit crimes smoke weed. But is there really any correlation between who smoke weed and people who commit crime?

For all those married couples that swung, was swinging the reason behind their divorce? Maybe they had problems stemming before the swinging. Or maybe they got divorced for entirely different reasons. It's true that some couples that engage in it might break up from it if they are both inexperienced and think they can handle it. But it's also true that is not the case with everyone.

I would seem that Masha/Sasha, and to an extent the 2nd couple are both extremely comfortable with it. I haven't seen the full video but there was at least one moment when the male guest was holding his girlfriends hand while he was fucking Masha, while Masha was kissing and hugging on Sasha at the same time. And even after the event, the guests had no problem having regular sex with each other and Masha/Sasha looked perfectly content sleeping with each other. I'd say they've all done it in the past. 

Having been in the lifestyle for over 20 years I am able to speak on this and hopefully provide some clarity. The vast majority of couples who engage in swinging as a lifestyle choice are in very strong committed long term relationships. They will al tell you the same thing, and that is communication is the key for success. During this foursome you were able to see classic swinging behavior. Touching, hand holding, and kissing their partners (this is sometimes referred to as re-connecting), all couples have predetermined signals and sometimes safe words are used to indicate in a private fashion to their partner that they are no longer comfortable and wish to stop. 

Most couples that divorce after trying swinging have most likely done so due to pre existing issues, and have tried swinging as an effort to save an already failing relationship. Several things must be in place in order for a relationship to survive the swinging lifestyle:

1) your relationship must be rock solid, you must trust your partner without question

2) you must have impeccable communication with your partner, establish rules and hard limits and stick to them

3) you must be able to compartmentalize love and sex and understand that they can be separate entities

4) zero jealousy, you must understand that no matter how big and bad you may be there is always someone bigger and better, and you must be able to handle the sight of another person "ravaging" your partner (as we witnessed here)

• Upvote 2

On 10/18/2016 at 0:38 AM, F219 said:

Just because someone else does it different or even better is not a bad thing.  Pay attention.  If you don't want it different every now and then, they wouldn't do it.  Example: I have a thing for Asians.  Married twice, both Asians.  Last long term GF was in the lifestyle with me.  She was a redhead, 5'3", 110 lbs, sexy as hell.  we swapped one time with this couple where he was a muscle guy, I am not.  The girl was a black girl, 5'0", 120 lbs, and an ass that did not quit.  Point is, it was different in the way they look, acted, what they did, and damn what she did to me (zero gag reflex).

Again, if you don't what you are talking about, you need to relax and let the people that do know talk about.  I'll take questions but unless you ask a question to me, I am done talking to you.  My stupid meter detector is too high.

Yep.. and I know all about that... loool :biggrin:   :blush:mine don't too... nuff said

• Upvote 1