Martina and Alberto - home activities #34

Noldus

Thanks a lot . I guessed it. It's a bit sad, if they went together it wouldn't be bad for their relationship.  Well then the apartment is not completely empty,but I think there won't be much interesting to see.😉

10 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

Frankly, I think where she goes at night has little or nothing to do with Nelly.:rolleyes:

Sad....But I still think that she pass good time with Nelly, you know what I mean.... In the case of Martina (nobody can stop me doing what I want) , if you meet someone that you feel very, very good with AND you have extraordinary, extraordinary sex, do you stop seen that person ? If you stop because a man (Bohan) tell you to stop....You can guest what I would say to him....Don't F...with me ! 

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, omedo said:

This weekend Martina is going to her village to celebrate her brother's birthday, she has to dress up as a mafioso, that's why she has tried on a costume of Alberto...

well, well, brother birthday, what a strange reason....but if so, what will be the show this time for a his birthday ? Not like the last time, the shower show but what ? 

• Confused 1

On 10/12/2021 at 4:54 PM, rosey 1 said:

You couldn't have stated it any better...👊

hum...Let me say: I don't know what you do in life, but to live, you must interpret what surrounds you to make the best decisions, life is like that, so we are constantly basing our decisions on what we see and understand. And that's what we all do here, sometime we are wrong and sometime we are right.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, girlsfun said:

hum...Let me say: I don't know what you do in life, but to live, you must interpret what surrounds you to make the best decisions, life is like that, so we are constantly basing our decisions on what we see and understand. And that's what we all do here, sometime we are wrong and sometime we are right.

You're correct! You don't know what I do and same here. My point was ,and is ,what you see doesn't mean that you understand what's actually happening. Just because it's labeled as reallife means nothing. Even if you speak the language along with knowledge garnered from the many cameras, one couldn't know what's truly happening. This isn't my life...this is entertainment. To me its like a tv show that when i'm not viewing it, i'm not thinking about it.

3 hours ago, girlsfun said:

Sad....But I still think that she pass good time with Nelly, you know what I mean.... In the case of Martina (nobody can stop me doing what I want) , if you meet someone that you feel very, very good with AND you have extraordinary, extraordinary sex, do you stop seen that person ? If you stop because a man (Bohan) tell you to stop....You can guest what I would say to him....Don't F...with me ! 

I think that this is more likely to remain your dreams after Nelly and Bogdan finally left B4. When the two are no longer in Barcelona, Martina can concentrate on building new friendships  without having this Nelly topic longer in her head. Let's see when and where N+B reappear.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Adalbert said:

I think that this is more likely to remain your dreams after Nelly and Bogdan finally left B4. When the two are no longer in Barcelona, Martina can concentrate on building new friendships  without having this Nelly topic longer in her head. Let's see when and where N+B reappear.

But I know that Nelly and Bogdan still live in Barcelona. What they do, I don't know but they must do some work, they receive nothing from RLC. Now, they have to learn the real life this time ?.

7 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

But I know that Nelly and Bogdan still live in Barcelona. What they do, I don't know but they must do some work, they receive nothing from RLC. Now, they have to learn the real life this time ?.

I would not be surprised to see one or both of them in some capacity. Either their own apartment or Bogdan continuing to be the RLC maintenance guy/coordinator. One thing I must say, from a maintenance and grounds view, the villa has never been kept in such good shape once he arrived there. And somebody to meet participants at the airport/bus stop and return them when they leave is needed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, girlsfun said:

Well, more likely you think they still live in Barcelona. Could be but so far we don't know as long as we see them in one of the appartments.😉

• Haha 1