Martina and Alberto - home activities #34

Noldus

20 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

(my breast is going down over time ::)), that life after all !

First, to make this reply topic relevant, I enjoy watching Martina boobs bounce.

Second, let's put a positive spin on "the girls" beginning to droop. You now have the opportunity to date shorter men. The short man can now moterboat "the girls" , without standing on his toes!  🚤 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

Another afternoon of sleeping after her regular 'exercise' during the night ::)....what is the best : doing her 'workout' during the night or looking at Alberto during the day :dodgy: ?

Well that's the stress of staying up late and getting up early in the morning. Who does not know that? 😂I think it does her more good when she sleeps than watching Alberto watch movies on his smart phone and I'm sure Alberto gets her attention when he wants it. 😉

29 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

the look of Martina and Alberto:

• For Martina I watch, some time, the KTLA news and one of the female news cast member look like Martina: Christina Pascucci. A few year ago, I did saw her in person and she look like Martina  
  • For Alberto: Charles Michel,  President of the European Council, look like Alberto.

What do you think ?

Agree with Christina Pascucc look pretty similar like Martina min. 5 years older.👍 Perhaps Martina should try to get a job in television ?🤔

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

First, to make this reply topic relevant, I enjoy watching Martina boobs bounce.

Second, let's put a positive spin on "the girls" beginning to droop. You now have the opportunity to date shorter men. The short man can now moterboat "the girls" , without standing on his toes!  🚤 

Chuck, Yes you have a relevant topic, love you !

And right now, It seem that Martina is braless under her shirt ? I loveeeeeeeee the boobs bounce of Martina too, just like my boyfriend is telling me sometime after a drink: 'let me check if everything is all right at the right place' but he use the same remark for his car.....:cry: Boy will be boy....

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just kinda occurred to me that with Nelly gone, I'll be surprised if Martina ever goes to any other apartment, let alone B4.  Nelly was her tie there, and she really seemed to care little about any of the other girls, so I think her days of visitation across the RLC "community" are over... unless Nelly comes back.  Guess I shouldn't put that out into the universe though! 😬🤣

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Just kinda occurred to me that with Nelly gone, I'll be surprised if Martina ever goes to any other apartment, let alone B4.  Nelly was her tie there, and she really seemed to care little about any of the other girls, so I think her days of visitation across the RLC "community" are over... unless Nelly comes back.  Guess I shouldn't put that out into the universe though! 😬🤣

Her days of visitation across the RLC "community" should have never happened in the first place IMO.  All the different cubicle visits is the biggest "non-real" part of RLC and should be avoided at all costs.  Who cares if the girls ever use the pool or the fitness room at B4!  Viewers want to see as close to real life as possible and not constant cubicle visits by a bunch of co-workers!!

33 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

If RLC needs a viewer boost, you can bet she will be back up the hill.

25 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Her days of visitation across the RLC "community" should have never happened in the first place IMO.  All the different cubicle visits is the biggest "non-real" part of RLC and should be avoided at all costs.  Who cares if the girls ever use the pool or the fitness room at B4!  Viewers want to see as close to real life as possible and not constant cubicle visits by a bunch of co-workers!!

I don't disagree that the visits and the fake shows are "non-real".   But are you saying the Nelly/Martina fling was not real?   I am guessing you thought it was all staged and these two did not have real feelings for each other.  But I would say you are wrong.

Some of the cross-RLC events seemed fun and "authentic" (my favorite word here).  The party in B4 with Masha seemed very real to me.  I think one test of "authenticity" is whether the party gets out of hand and that one did get out of hand.

A lot of people complain about the drugs at these events; however, this is a very real part of life for a lot of millenial 20-somethings (sadly).

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

I don't disagree that the visits and the fake shows are "non-real".   But are you saying the Nelly/Martina fling was not real?   I am guessing you thought it was all staged and these two did not have real feelings for each other.  But I would say you are wrong.

Some of the cross-RLC events seemed fun and "authentic" (my favorite word here).  The party in B4 with Masha seemed very real to me.  I think one test of "authenticity" is whether the party gets out of hand and that one did get out of hand.

A lot of people complain about the drugs at these events; however, this is a very real part of life for a lot of millenial 20-somethings (sadly).

I'm saying that RLC is an adult business.  Within this adult business there are business meetings where everything from viewer ratings to electrical costs are discussed.  Within this adult business there are business plans (to do lists) put in place to be carried out over X amount of time.  RLC is not a bunch of strangers living a "real" life in front of cameras that are broadcasting their every move over the internet to hundreds of thousands of people 24/7.  They (the tenants) all know their part within the business and they try to carry it out the best way they can.....some, a lot better than others.

Nelly is known to be an actress want to be.  In her old apartment they would invite other such oriented people over to make it look like a party but in the end they were all going over a play.  I personally believe that the whole thing with Nelly & Martina started out as a subscription getter and then turned into something more.  I think that Bogdan never expected it to get so real and that's when he started stepping in and tried to put a stop to it.  We all know that he will never be able to put a stop to it if they have developed something "real" outside of the cameras.

Authenticity when being used in the context of a voyeur site that you pay a monthly fee to watch is one of the biggest oxymoron's out there.  Do some authentic moments happen?  Of course they do, anytime you are watching anyone 24/7 365, you will eventually see something authentic.  Do I think the get togethers/parties are authentic....HELL TO THE NO!!  They are nothing more than subscription getters and that's it.

The drug use, and I quote "this is a very real part of life for a lot of millenial (-5 for spelling) 20-somethings".  This I just had to have a good old belly aching laugh over...too funny.  It's very obvious that RLC encourages the use of drugs amongst their tenants because if they didn't, they would put a stop to it.  They encourage this drug use to help the tenants loosen up the inhibitions.  I can only speak for myself and what I see and know about the millennials that are in my life and I can honestly tell you that none of them are into drugs.  They are goal oriented and business minded young adults and they are striving to become successful in life.

I went well over my 4 sentence rule so I'm done!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm saying that RLC is an adult business.  Within this adult business there are business meetings where everything from viewer ratings to electrical costs are discussed.  Within this adult business there are business plans (to do lists) put in place to be carried out over X amount of time.  RLC is not a bunch of strangers living a "real" life in front of cameras that are broadcasting their every move over the internet to hundreds of thousands of people 24/7.  They (the tenants) all know their part within the business and they try to carry it out the best way they can.....some, a lot better than others.

Nelly is known to be an actress want to be.  In her old apartment they would invite other such oriented people over to make it look like a party but in the end they were all going over a play.  I personally believe that the whole thing with Nelly & Martina started out as a subscription getter and then turned into something more.  I think that Bogdan never expected it to get so real and that's when he started stepping in and tried to put a stop to it.  We all know that he will never be able to put a stop to it if they have developed something "real" outside of the cameras.

Authenticity when being used in the context of a voyeur site that you pay a monthly fee to watch is one of the biggest oxymoron's out there.  Do some authentic moments happen?  Of course they do, anytime you are watching anyone 24/7 365, you will eventually see something authentic.  Do I think the get togethers/parties are authentic....HELL TO THE NO!!  They are nothing more than subscription getters and that's it.

The drug use, and I quote "this is a very real part of life for a lot of millenial (-5 for spelling) 20-somethings".  This I just had to have a good old belly aching laugh over...too funny.  It's very obvious that RLC encourages the use of drugs amongst their tenants because if they didn't, they would put a stop to it.  They encourage this drug use to help the tenants loosen up the inhibitions.  I can only speak for myself and what I see and know about the millennials that are in my life and I can honestly tell you that none of them are into drugs.  They are goal oriented and business minded young adults and they are striving to become successful in life.

I went well over my 4 sentence rule so I'm done!!

Nicely written. One might say it was written to be especially delivered through careful and thorough consideration. 

• Like 1