Martina and Alberto - home activities #34

Noldus

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I went well over my 4 sentence rule so I'm done!!

You have a 4 sentence rule?  (#1) No wonder I can be so irritating to you! (#2).

I agree with most of what you said including the notion that Nelly/Martina started out as a show but then developed into a real and authentic attraction; however, I disagree that Bogdan couldn't stop this if it was off-cam.  (#3)

I also agree that the parties are set up as subscription boosters; however, like office parties in any business, sometimes real authentic relationships and flings can sprout from this.  (#4)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm saying that RLC is an adult business.  Within this adult business there are business meetings where everything from viewer ratings to electrical costs are discussed.  Within this adult business there are business plans (to do lists) put in place to be carried out over X amount of time.  RLC is not a bunch of strangers living a "real" life in front of cameras that are broadcasting their every move over the internet to hundreds of thousands of people 24/7.  They (the tenants) all know their part within the business and they try to carry it out the best way they can.....some, a lot better than others.

Nelly is known to be an actress want to be.  In her old apartment they would invite other such oriented people over to make it look like a party but in the end they were all going over a play.  I personally believe that the whole thing with Nelly & Martina started out as a subscription getter and then turned into something more.  I think that Bogdan never expected it to get so real and that's when he started stepping in and tried to put a stop to it.  We all know that he will never be able to put a stop to it if they have developed something "real" outside of the cameras.

Authenticity when being used in the context of a voyeur site that you pay a monthly fee to watch is one of the biggest oxymoron's out there.  Do some authentic moments happen?  Of course they do, anytime you are watching anyone 24/7 365, you will eventually see something authentic.  Do I think the get togethers/parties are authentic....HELL TO THE NO!!  They are nothing more than subscription getters and that's it.

The drug use, and I quote "this is a very real part of life for a lot of millenial (-5 for spelling) 20-somethings".  This I just had to have a good old belly aching laugh over...too funny.  It's very obvious that RLC encourages the use of drugs amongst their tenants because if they didn't, they would put a stop to it.  They encourage this drug use to help the tenants loosen up the inhibitions.  I can only speak for myself and what I see and know about the millennials that are in my life and I can honestly tell you that none of them are into drugs.  They are goal oriented and business minded young adults and they are striving to become successful in life.

I went well over my 4 sentence rule so I'm done!!

What the hell has happened to you? You've become a damned "Chatty Kathy".  You went way beyond your 4 sentence rule. I thought I was reading a dd or JenneferMom post.:biggrin:

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Just kinda occurred to me that with Nelly gone, I'll be surprised if Martina ever goes to any other apartment, let alone B4.  Nelly was her tie there, and she really seemed to care little about any of the other girls, so I think her days of visitation across the RLC "community" are over... unless Nelly comes back.  Guess I shouldn't put that out into the universe though! 😬🤣

I believe she will always be around , we just need to be patient with her new school things . She is now part of the Barcelona apartments world and she always loved to be with the B4 girls .. let’s see ( also Gina can be a person to hung out ) 

On 10/10/2021 at 3:30 AM, Adalbert said:

I think that the whole discussions about Alberto, that he is lazy, does not care enough about Martina etc .. show that we do not really understand the context because we lack a lot of informations. We don't understand the language and we don't know what's going on off cam either. Therefore one could interpret the pictures we see in this way. But is it really like that? I don't think it's, and it might be more complicated than we think.🤔

You couldn't have stated it any better...👊

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I believe she will always be around , we just need to be patient with her new school things . She is now part of the Barcelona apartments world and she always loved to be with the B4 girls .. let’s see ( also Gina can be a person to hung out ) 

Heaven forbid...:rolleyes:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, girlsfun said:

I'm late....Where is Nelly and Bogdan because that will explain a lot of things about where Martina is going all those nights. I need my Martina and Nelly (my tenderness Nelly), it reminds me so much of my younger years:confused:

missing frankie shaw GIF by Showtime

Frankly, I think where she goes at night has little or nothing to do with Nelly.:rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

¿Alberto se está probando un traje para ir a una boda?

This weekend Martina is going to her village to celebrate her brother's birthday, she has to dress up as a mafioso, that's why she has tried on a costume of Alberto...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, omedo said:

This weekend Martina is going to her village to celebrate her brother's birthday, she has to dress up as a mafioso, that's why she has tried on a costume of Alberto...

Thanks Omedo.

Good to hear from you in this thread👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2