Martina and Alberto - home activities #34

Noldus

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

The problem is that he has completely no interest to accompany his girlfriend even once out .. for tapas , a coffee , a walk in Barcelona’s beautiful center .. just at home with his video gaming , his bicycle hobbies , more importantly , no interest to do something for a job , the worst of them all ( apologies to everyone going back to this stupid subject but we are just at the end of the tunnel almost ) , his unwillingness to take the vaccine and protect himself and Martina , his friends , being able to enjoy any restrictions if emergencies rise ..  I am glad for them that it works but .. it can be any moment that a male that appears and knows how to play Martina and offer her parts of this life that she enjoys to have and have the same dynamic like Nelly impacted her life , well .. I don’t know , for sure sometimes is strange that not so many outside activities aren’t from both shared .. 

Good Day ddhm,

No disrespect to Alberto, but I agreed with you. Alberto has not excuse and it shouldn't be a surprise the day Martina comes in and says she is done with RLC and finish with the relationship. Alberto has had numerous opportunities to be more than just room mates with benefits. But I can't see any actions that express he cares; he does not care and she is tired of the conversation! How long before she starts holding back on the sex??  Just a thought, although he shows some affection towards Martina, you have to wonder with all the new found classmates and the Friday to Saturday long time adventures if she has found another girlfriend. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, yelt said:

Good Day ddhm,

No disrespect to Alberto, but I agreed with you. Alberto has not excuse and it shouldn't be a surprise the day Martina comes in and says she is done with RLC and finish with the relationship. Alberto has had numerous opportunities to be more than just room mates with benefits. But I can't see any actions that express he cares; he does not care and she is tired of the conversation! How long before she starts holding back on the sex??  Just a thought, although he shows some affection towards Martina, you have to wonder with all the new found classmates and the Friday to Saturday long time adventures if she has found another girlfriend. 

I agree with your sentiment, but Martina's libdo is so high, that lackluster sex with Alberto is better than no sex. Sometimes, it does appear to us, friends with benefits sometimes. Interesting points that you make.

• Confused 1

As I have read, Martina left at 2200, returned at 0800. 10 hours total.  I sure would be interested how she fills all that time. Doesn't she tell Alberto about her plans for the night, or the next day, where she went, who she was with?  Curious.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Good Day ddhm,

I think you are wrong yelt , all love and affection and the way the relationship is built , it is there , even a strong candidate  who occupied Martina’s mind ( for the wrong reasons in my opinion ) and created a big mess and problems is out of the picture .

As I have said in the past , I would always consider Alberto being the one abandoning Martina , in comparison to what many people believe, for me it is always Martina that needs Alberto and not him her , he will always be able to survive emotionally even if he is going to be hurt of course .. But Martina losing Alberto will be tough .. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Good Day ddhm,

No, its OK to disrespect Alberto. I have no respect for him.  Any man who sits on his ass 24/7, does not work, does not earn money to pay the bills, put food on table, deserves no respect. No excuses, he is lazy. 

• Upvote 1

I think that the whole discussions about Alberto, that he is lazy, does not care enough about Martina etc .. show that we do not really understand the context because we lack a lot of informations. We don't understand the language and we don't know what's going on off cam either. Therefore one could interpret the pictures we see in this way. But is it really like that? I don't think it's, and it might be more complicated than we think.🤔

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, ddhm said:

I am glad for them that it works but .. it can be any moment that a male that appears and knows how to play Martina and offer her parts of this life that she enjoys to have and have the same dynamic like Nelly impacted her life , well .. I don’t know , for sure sometimes is strange that not so many outside activities aren’t from both shared .. 

Your opinion on all of this seems to be evolving.  If I recally, your earlier POV was "they are a normal couple, nothing to see here".   Obviously I agree with what you just said, but just wanted to acknowledge I am seeing a change in your thinking on these two.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

As I have said in the past , I would always consider Alberto being the one abandoning Martina , in comparison to what many people believe, for me it is always Martina that needs Alberto and not him her , he will always be able to survive emotionally even if he is going to be hurt of course .. But Martina losing Alberto will be tough ..

OK now you are back to your old thinking on these two.  

I think this may be an opinion dominated by your male POV.  Guys don't wear their emotions on their shirt sleeves.  You have this perception that "Alberto is her rock" but deep inside he may likely have insecurities and emotional baggage that we don't see.  I don't think you can easily say that Martina or Alberto are more emotionally mature than the other.  With men, it can be very hard to tell.  Some women too for sure.

I just don't see Martina needing him as much as you think.  She loves him dearly as a long-time friend but she seems to me as someone who could easily survive with out him.  But Alberto, it seems, would be devasted if she walked ... although it is possible we might not see it.  He does not show his emotions.

How many times have we seen him be truly emotional?  Maybe just once that I can recall, when we got a good translation from @emnv.   Yet we see Bruno and Boggy be emotional quite often.

• Like 1