Martina and Alberto - home activities #34

Noldus

1 hour ago, yelt said:

To Deepdave and Emnv
Thank you for responding.  I just asked "Does anyone know if Martina left to go to her brothers b-day party? Did Nelly meet her to go as well?"
I did not intend to be insulted. I understand your desire to protect Martina but please be careful..not to bully. You do not know me and nor I you. I have merely asked a couple of questions. I also understood in the context of the statement regarding Martina and Alberto, Omedo said, “Only Martina travels”. The question to Omedo was “Does it mean that Martina will travel alone, and Alberto will not join?” The response did not address Nelly nor was their reference to Martina traveling alone. It was “Only Martina travel”. And unless that what code for Nelly will not be joining or Martina will be traveling alone without anyone else. I guess I miss interpret the response.  

Sorry Yelt.  It is your past post history concerning Alberto and Martina that puts US on the defensive.  Don't be insulted or bullied!!

2 hours ago, yelt said:

I did not intend to be insulted. I understand your desire to protect Martina but please be careful..not to bully.

Yelt, I'm sorry, but I just re-read Dave and EMNV's posts and I don't see anything they wrote that I would consider an insult.

• Like 2

I believe that, with a few exceptions, most of the people in the forum do not insult others, and if they do, then do not knowingly.

But to finally answer the questions:

Yes Martina went to her brother's birthday party.

No Nelly is not joining her.

Hope everything is clear now.😉

Just to write something:

• The real Alberto has comeback: Master of the X-Box. At least, Blacky and Taco are there to ensure safety of the house and that Alberto don't mess with other woman when Martina is not there, wouf ! what a relief !  We love you Blacky and Taco. Taco, I should write about the sexual education that he receive form Martina and Alberto, Oh my god !
  • About Nelly: she is not far away....Gina yesterday (if Nelly can't remember...well she could watch some video from Gina apartment :shy:) Martina know it because she look at the videos and she thinking how to put Nelly back on track....In the next few days, we will see that Martina want to help Nelly. It would be a very good thing to do because Martina is always there to help (she has a big heart, we all know) and Nelly need that help.
  • Do you agree that would be the good thing to do between Martina and Nelly (no need to be in front of the camera for that 'intervention') ?

Life: up and down and neutral and up and down and neutral..... 

1 hour ago, girlsfun said:

Martina know it because she look at the videos and she thinking how to put Nelly back on track....In the next few days, we will see that Martina want to help Nelly.

I'm not so sure.  The more Martina and Nelly are apart, the more I think Martina is over whatever sort of crush she had on Nelly.  Of course we don't know what happens off-cam.  But I will speculate that if Martina saw the video of Nelly in Gina's apartment last night ... including peeing on the nightstand and then smelling her socks and panties ... Martina will not want to be part of this train wreck.  Can you imagine watching that and thinking "that's my girlfriend?".    BTW this same realization may have come to Martina if she saw Nelly getting drunk with the boy toys that night.  If I reflect back, that night could have been the beginning  of the end.   Did they make love after that night?  I don't remember.  We all know our lovers have faults and are not perfect ... but early in a relationship ... when you see something  so clearly on video ... it can be impactful.

Remember the first time Nelly got super drunk, Martina stayed with her in her bed and comforted her and took care of her.  The second time it happened, Martina tucked Nelly in and then spent the rest of the night with Megan.  

We can't be proud of Martina and her studies and having her life/shit together ... and then at the same time think she would get involved with an immature woman with addictive behavior.  Yes Martina is very caring, so I could be wrong about this, but sometimes you can't help someone unless that person takes the first step and helps themself first.  Martina is smart enough to realize this I think.  We see similar behaivor when she pushes Alberto to be better.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I'm not so sure.  The more Martina and Nelly are apart, the more I think Martina is over whatever sort of crush she had on Nelly.  Of course we don't know what happens off-cam.  But I will speculate that if Martina saw the video of Nelly in Gina's apartment last night ... including peeing on the nightstand and then smelling her socks and panties ... Martina will not want to be part of this train wreck.  Can you imagine watching that and thinking "that's my girlfriend?".    BTW this same realization may have come to Martina if she saw Nelly getting drunk with the boy toys that night.  If I reflect back, that night could have been the beginning  of the end.   Did they make love after that night?  I don't remember.  We all know our lovers have faults and are not perfect ... but early in a relationship ... when you see something  so clearly on video ... it can be impactful.

Remember the first time Nelly got super drunk, Martina stayed with her in her bed and comforted her and took care of her.  The second time it happened, Martina tucked Nelly in and then spent the rest of the night with Megan.  

We can't be proud of Martina and her studies and having her life/shit together ... and then at the same time think she would get involved with an immature woman with addictive behavior.  Yes Martina is very caring, so I could be wrong about this, but sometimes you can't help someone unless that person takes the first step and helps themself first.  Martina is smart enough to realize this I think.  We see similar behaivor when she pushes Alberto to be better.

Very well said and totally agree 👍. Martina has now a new target and is focused on that. Hope that Alberto will also soon have a new target he will work on. Hope is still there with me.😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Adalbert said:

I believe that, with a few exceptions, most of the people in the forum do not insult others, and if they do, then do not knowingly.

But to finally answer the questions:

Yes Martina went to her brother's birthday party.

No Nelly is not joining her.

Hope everything is clear now.😉

Thank you for responding to the question. With respect to "most of the people in the forum do not insult others"?  

6 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Good Day Jen,

I hope all is well. Always enjoy your comments. To watch this had to be disgusting. 

JenniferMom: But I will speculate that if Martina saw the video of Nelly in Gina's apartment last night ... including peeing on the nightstand and then smelling her socks and panties ...

Nelly and Bogdan may need to seek professional assistance.  I think not Nelly, Bogdan and Martina!  

There may be the debate that exist, that Martina can do no wrong but if this video is the result of a couple days back when Martina told Alberto, her and Nelly are now separated. Then Martina may be as responsible for the actions of Nelly as Nelly, Bogdan and RLC. Martina should never have gotten involved with a married women..consent or not. Mostly, it is call cheating and unfortunately happens in real life. 

Yes, there is or was this strong friendship and affection connection between Nelly and Martina as many have previously mention. And after the on camera disconnect, off camera may have continued and there was most likely the continued texting.  After the most recent event, perhaps now may be the time for Martina to be selfish and excuse herself from physically seeing Nelly and reframe from a lot of texting. Hopefully Nelly does not live closer to Martina for her to become more a worry.  

Sure, Martina would like to help her friend but could the best thing she could do at this time be to stop continuing to see or text Nelly, not encourage the situation. Each visit, each text may make it more difficult to come to reality. It's like seeking to help an alcoholic,  continuing to support them by giving them just a little less alcohol.  

If it is that Martina wants another girlfriend relationship, hopefully this one will be a learning experience. It does not have to be over but a learning experience. There are a great number of beautiful individuals out there, let it happen the right way. 

My support for Martina and Alberto is and I have said this before, family and the school should be her priority!

By the by, although no matter the circumstance, Alberto has been there for Martina. He does have a manner of sensitivity; as do we all! Alberto and Martina have what may only be described as a special relationship; perhaps it will stay strong, perhaps not. 

Also, if it is still occurring, I previously noticed the slight and continual kisses to the forehead, the cleaning, the dinners, the support, the attentive listening, the caressing, all shows of his affection for Martina. It is not all about sex. 

However, I would say as well, that sooner or later not having a job, not sleeping in the same bed or room, less and less activities together, all the things that make a strong relationship, etc. may begin to affect him and her to drawn them further apart. Last time I read we are mostly human. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Let’s say that Martina was already thinking if it would be essential for her searching for a new one ( female .. ) .. we will see what she does 😄