Martina and Alberto - home activities #34

Noldus

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

wow over a whole day since a comment on this thread and on a friday night too 

yes amazing....but if they follow the scenario, they will fuck and Alberto will be happy and Martina will have the green light to go out and comeback after 7:00 am. Like I write earlier, she will go to the special yoga class with the famous yoga teacher Michael ! (the one and only one) 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, girlsfun said:

yes amazing....but if they follow the scenario, they will fuck and Alberto will be happy and Martina will have the green light to go out and comeback after 7:00 am. Like I write earlier, she will go to the special yoga class with the famous yoga teacher Michael ! (the one and only one) 

No yoga class with Michael tonight, Martina is fast asleep in bed and Alberto is guarding her in the living room. Nelly cannot be on her mind.  Nelly is getting in trouble tonight at Gina's. Martina's best decision was to stay away from Nelly so that Nelly does not distract Martina from her studies.  Martina has been studying very hard and it seems that nothing will stop Martina from achieving her professional goals.  RLC must come second for Martina.  School, Alberto, Taco and Black are first. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, girlsfun said:

Just keep living in your dream world🤣 Understand that the sudden leaving of Nelly seems to be a greater loss for you, perhps join a joga class with a teacher named Miachel, might can help.🤣

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She'll be able to flip burgers at Burger King.  burger king 90s GIF

Interesting to hear what jobs you can get after studying in your country . Here people don't need to study to work in a fastfood restaurant.  Things seems to be quite different in Canada compared to Europe (...by the way is this product placemen 🤔, hope you will get some free whoppers)🤣

5 hours ago, Deepdave said:

No yoga class with Michael tonight, Martina is fast asleep in bed and Alberto is guarding her in the living room. Nelly cannot be on her mind.  Nelly is getting in trouble tonight at Gina's. Martina's best decision was to stay away from Nelly so that Nelly does not distract Martina from her studies.  Martina has been studying very hard and it seems that nothing will stop Martina from achieving her professional goals.  RLC must come second for Martina.  School, Alberto, Taco and Black are first. 

What should be also added here is that Omedo has informed us this week that she will travel to the birthday party of her brother this weekend. That might be also a reason why she didn't went for party last night. 😉

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Adalbert said:

What should be also added here is that Omedo has informed us this week that she will travel to the birthday party of her brother this weekend. That might be also a reason why she didn't went for party last night. 😉

Does anyone know if Martina left to go to her brothers b-day party? Did Nelly meet her to go as well? 

55 minutes ago, yelt said:

Does anyone know if Martina left to go to her brothers b-day party? Did Nelly meet her to go as well? 

Just scroll up to pages 6 and 7, @omedo provided the answers to your questions 3 days ago.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, yelt said:

You would think that if Nelly was going with Martina she would not have gotten so completely drunk last night.  She made a fool of herself at Gina's. Martina does not need her as excess baggage.  Also Omeda confirmed that she was travelling alone.   Martina, have a great time and enjoy seeing your family.  Come back safe. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

You would think that if Nelly was going with Martina she would not have gotten so completely drunk last night.  She made a fool of herself at Gina's. Martina does not need her as excess baggage.  Also Omeda confirmed that she was travelling alone.   Martina, have a great time and enjoy seeing your family.  Come back safe. 

To Deepdave and Emnv
Thank you for responding.  I just asked "Does anyone know if Martina left to go to her brothers b-day party? Did Nelly meet her to go as well?"
I did not intend to be insulted. I understand your desire to protect Martina but please be careful..not to bully. You do not know me and nor I you. I have merely asked a couple of questions. I also understood in the context of the statement regarding Martina and Alberto, Omedo said, “Only Martina travels”. The question to Omedo was “Does it mean that Martina will travel alone, and Alberto will not join?” The response did not address Nelly nor was their reference to Martina traveling alone. It was “Only Martina travel”. And unless that what code for Nelly will not be joining or Martina will be traveling alone without anyone else. I guess I miss interpret the response.  

• Like 2
  • Confused 3