Martina and Alberto - home activities #34

Noldus

37 minutes ago, yelt said:

Here some wild and crazy speculation:

Martina returns and comes through the door with her big friend (not to say he went with her)

Martina returns and comes through the door with Nelly (again not to say she went with)

Martina returns after a visit with her friend Nelly but already told Alberto

Martina returns and leaves to visit her friend Nelly 

But if she saw the video as you described, how could she not be bothered.  

Wow ! I like your scenario. I think exactly like you. Love you ! I think there are not so wild and crazy speculation. Let see witch one will happen.

And me, I had this crazy one: Martina returns and tell Alberto that she need a few hours with Michael in the bedroom and she will try not to make too much noise.  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

Wow ! I like your scenario. I think exactly like you. Love you ! I think there are not so wild and crazy speculation. Let see witch one will happen.

And me, I had this crazy one: Martina returns and tell Alberto that she need a few hours with Michael in the bedroom and she will try not to make too much noise.  

Sorry there is the most likely scenario and none of the above happens.  She returns and is incredibly happy to see her family, Alberto, Taco, Black and the fish.  She hugs each of them and then she spends all the time before bed telling Alberto about everything that happened and how she enjoyed seeing her family and attending her brother's birthday party.  This is the boring option but is the most realistic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

My opinion of Martina and Alberto's relationship is that it is a normal loving one.  They have different interests which for every married/common law couple is healthy and not unusual.  The most important parts to a loving relationship is, of course, sex which they seem to enjoy and the ability to communicate with each other and trust each other.  Without a doubt this is the case.  The problem is that some forum contributors assume is that Martina is having sex with everyone she meets off-cam.  I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT.  She is having fun singing and dancing and talking and drinking with male and female friends that she probably has met through school and her previous employment. 

Regarding her trip to her brother's birthday party I believe that the reasons are twofold.  One is the dogs and the other is (I think) that  Alberto is still not vaccinated.  That may prohibit him from travelling by bus, train or plane.  When they went on holiday together previously for a week, they rented or borrowed a car and took the dogs.  So it can be done but needs a longer period of holiday to work well. 

Finally I have heard and I quote "Martina considers her friendship with Nelly broken".  They may be communicating but you can see by Nelly's continuing to drink that Martina is not changing her mind.  She is also too busy with school to give her any time.  As I have said before, Martina's most important priority is school and then Alberto, Taco, Black and her family. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, DWI said:

Hi Jen,

Well, I think I agree somewhat with your post especially as you point out that  Martina is basically a kind and compassionate person...she has shown that side of herself over and over again all these years. I also have a hunch the sexual relationship with Nelly has been over for the past month or so. But I also think that they are still friends. My reasoning (or speculation) for that is that Martina still cares deeply for Nelly and because of that she would want to help Nelly with her alcoholism. I don't think she would just walk away from Nelly and leave Nelly to struggle with her issues all by herself. I would hope that at the very least she, and Bogden, would try to get Nelly into some type of rehabilitation program. I'm not sure what type of programs exist in Spain but there must be some. I kind of think if Martina did see the video of Nelly's stupor at Gina's, even though disgusting, that that would motivate Martina to reach out to Nelly even more...I mean they were lovers until recently. It just seems to me that would be a natural thing to do. Of course, almost everything we write here is pure speculation and I agree again with you that it is not only fun to speculate but allows all of us to cast our opinions about the ongoing soap opera. The one thing that gets in the way of course is the lack of conversational translations in both Spanish and Russian...you've been saying that for awhile now. We all know that RLC is overtly opposed to Russian translations but being able to get just Spanish translations would be a huge help in letting us know for sure what's going on with Martina and Nelly. I'm not sure why we don't get more Spanish translations...it seems like it only comes from two people on the forum but you'd think that there would be a lot more people here that could tranlate Spanish for the rest of us. I wonder, does RLC have a fierce enforcement policy there also? Who knows right? Anyways, I'll shutup now but thanks for your post as usual.

I also think, like I write before, that Martina can intervene because Nelly have a great trust and respect in Martina. When people have big problem, they 'listen' to people they can 'really' trust, it gives them confidence they need and take action to solve their problem. During the recovery, Marina and Nelly can discute a way to remain a great friend while each pursuing their own life.

Despite all that can happen in life, we can learn from our mistakes and become more “human” to each other. I know it can be very difficult but every life count !

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Sorry there is the most likely scenario and none of the above happens.  She returns and is incredibly happy to see her family, Alberto, Taco, Black and the fish.  She hugs each of them and then she spends all the time before bed telling Alberto about everything that happened and how she enjoyed seeing her family and attending her brother's birthday party.  This is the boring option but is the most realistic.

and add: she had a lot of time to speak with her brother every time she was in the shower....with him....but let be clear, no sex but mutual 'cleaning' :shy:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Martina please come back quickly, the number of speculations is increasing exponentially, people are bored and start speculating😂.

Also that Alberto has a 'full load' of your know what ! Let have a 5 minute in the bedroom, 5 minute in the bathroom, 5 minute in the kitchen and 5 minute in the living room and after that, Martina have the green light for going out to party for a long night !  

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

My opinion of Martina and Alberto's relationship is that it is a normal loving one.  They have different interests which for every married/common law couple is healthy and not unusual.  The most important parts to a loving relationship is, of course, sex which they seem to enjoy and the ability to communicate with each other and trust each other.  Without a doubt this is the case.  The problem is that some forum contributors assume is that Martina is having sex with everyone she meets off-cam.  I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT.  She is having fun singing and dancing and talking and drinking with male and female friends that she probably has met through school and her previous employment. 

Regarding her trip to her brother's birthday party I believe that the reasons are twofold.  One is the dogs and the other is (I think) that  Alberto is still not vaccinated.  That may prohibit him from travelling by bus, train or plane.  When they went on holiday together previously for a week, they rented or borrowed a car and took the dogs.  So it can be done but needs a longer period of holiday to work well. 

Finally I have heard and I quote "Martina considers her friendship with Nelly broken".  They may be communicating but you can see by Nelly's continuing to drink that Martina is not changing her mind.  She is also too busy with school to give her any time.  As I have said before, Martina's most important priority is school and then Alberto, Taco, Black and her family. 

About the part The problem is that some forum.... I'm a woman and when I was at Martina age, I had a lot of physical attraction (still does...base of my boyfriend ::)) and like the sexual pleasure and it was easy for me and didn't miss those occasion... I bet that Martina do the same.

20 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Good Day Deepdave,

I agree with you on her after hour adventures. Although, I keep coming back to comments about her high sexual desire, which I believe to be normal and not high at all. She likes to have sex as do we all and she bates.  Okay.  It sounds like you heard what I heard.  On one of those free moments, upon her return a couple days back from seeing Nelly, she told this to Alberto from the kitchen window.  That may have been what initiated the heavy night of drinking. 

33 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

I hope you are right!  

Thanks

Is it really that strange what happens to Nelly? Don't think if you've been watching her for a long time. She is out of the active part of RLC and she lacks contact with the others. I also ask myself what does she do all day? Such a quick change  can often end in depression and in her case in uncontrolled alcohol consumption which we have seen. A new job would surely help her the most.