B4 - General Topic 2021 #103 (October)

8 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

Well it seems old faithful CC forum servers decided to take another shit today.:dodgy: 

No different than any other website. It has it's days when certain things don't function.  

That's just the way it is. Welcome to the Internet.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Nana = Anything to be off camera!!  She should pack her bags and leave just as soon as @ddhm has had enough of praising her friend!

Nana you so boring pls do us a favor, pack your lagguage and reduce your presence to zero.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

O que significou a chegada da amiga da Nana. Ela está deixando de fazer ginástica, deixando de assistir as aulas de inglês e agora está até deixando de tomar banho e fazer seu bate em paz. Não acontece nada de sexo entre elas e acredito que nem vai acontecer. Nana gosta de se apoiar sempre em outra pessoa. Foi assim com a Stella, com a Vivian e tentou isto com a Karol e agora com esta amiga gordinha cheia de amor para dar...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ddhm said:

Nana’s friend is a fantastic guest , I think it reflects to the majority of the people that most of us have in our daily lives .. the typical girl next door who enjoys her life , no problems to expose her sexy appeal with her own way , I admire and adore incredible her total cool interaction with the cameras , no shy at all , just herself since day 1 .. fantastic .. I think a great friend for Nana’s life and hope they stay as they are .. question never answered ( how could it be 😂🤣 ) , can this girl be the 3rd person during her threesome  with her ex ?  😉😉😏🤓

Absolutely agree with you seems to have a great personality . mixes 
well with the others and not attension seeking like others .