B4 - General Topic 2021 #103 (October)

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I get it and it will suck no matter how you look at it.  I'm just glad I'm not paying to see any of it!!

You are probably right about their new place being on-line.  Nelly can be paid as a participant.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

through and through lol.....but i'll give you the floor if you want to explain to me what the difference is between the two.  Please don't start by saying that Mexican's come from Mexico and Spaniards come from Spain.  That won't cut it with me.

If you don't understand the difference between your continent and Europe I will not have the work to explain that to you.

Just now, moules said:

You are probably right about their new place being on-line.  Nelly can be paid as a participant.

I'm 100% correct about it being online.......I hope like hell I'm wrong but I don't think I will be this time.  Can you imagine all the scuttlebutt and speculations if the forum members know they are still in Barcelona but their apartment is not online?  I can hear it now, where is everybody?  They are all at Nelly & Bogdan's having a good time off camera!

• Sad 1