Leora - Home Activities #65

Well , i am impressed .. after the so many phone calls to big love Paul , the concentrated hours for two days to craft something nice , Leora just abandoned the apartment around 01:30 , untied ( when she leaves usually Β all nicely done when she goes to overnight Β ) , whatever she sews also just like that … I think that one of her good friends in Prague could offer her much better things to do than sitting alone on a Saturday night at her apartment .

Β 

Luckily Leora has enough brain to enjoy her life all the way she wants away of the cameras , either feeling not well , doing anything important that can easily distract her mind. I hope big love Paul is waiting with such big patience the phonecall(s) during Sunday and he won’t fall asleep this time because I am sure Leora will be explaining him how amazing and beautiful and fantastic her Saturday night it was that it will take her 4-5 different phonecalls to express her excitement ..but what I am saying ? I think her messages just before exiting was to him letting him know that she’s not feeling well and that she goes to one of her salon friends for the night so as she can have someone to take care of her while not feeling good and Leora is unhappy and sad with him because big love Paul isn’t comingΒ to Prague to take care of his big love Leora … It is always Paul’s fault like all people around Leora , she’s always the one doing all right and no mistakes 😌

Β 

Ahh well , prime time was offered , therefore mission accomplished ( even the usual praising message which analyses the action made πŸ˜‡ ) , the new sheriff though has entered the cameras world upgraded and horny and without having done anything at prime time so far , she is stealing impressions ( and top cams thumbnails almost daily Β ) πŸ˜¬πŸ™„ The competition will be great to enjoy πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

43 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC has never made anyone a star.Β Β :biggrin:

But it Β has made β€œΒ self proclaimed stars β€œ who judge and criticize the people who pay for the well and comfort living as β€œ peasants β€œ πŸ˜πŸ˜†

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and sexy girl

πŸ‘ΈπŸŒŸπŸ‘―

Sunday is the day to gather the family and enjoy good times with those we love. Have a nice day

πŸ¨πŸ‘― 🌟🐈 πŸ±πŸ΄πŸ¦πŸΏοΈπŸ¦πŸ—ΌπŸ’€πŸŠπŸ˜ 😈🐢 🦨 πŸ”­ 🏍️ πŸ•΅οΈπŸ‘¨β€πŸ³πŸŒΆοΈ nick gag-her patou brokk! hard on chris gregg marco 6742 nenemoh7 howard ddhm c101 taxio miraguy

• Like 2