Fan Page Leora 2021 #5

pulo filipe

Well as I have said before,you really like to tease us before you start.You must have been soaking wet when you strted to bate so thank you

for a very nice finger bate,loved it.A little odd position though but you managed to find the right way.And as I´ve said before,love your wonderful

boobs,they are gorgeous.And thank you for turning down the volume on the TV,appreciated.IAnd it was another hard orgasm,very loudly

loved that too.So keep up the good work,girl and keep it coming.Love you always my lovely Leora and a big,big kiss somewhere you like it.

Edited by masterchef56
  • Like 4
  • Sad 3

First of all,thank you very much for a nice little quickie with your fast fingers on the trigger.I do understand that your little kitty must

have been very excited after several hours of teasing it so that´s why you came that fast,loved it.But I miss some of your little friends,

hope you don´t forget them.Thank you for remembering to turn down the volume on the TV,very appreciated so I can hear you loud and

clear,love that too.So keep up the good work,girl.And it must been a very hard orgasm today when you remained so long afterwards and enjoyed

the aftermath of the orgasm,perhaps shaky legs.Love you always my lovely Leora and a very big,big kiss to you.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 3

Thank you very much my beautiful Leora for a very intense and fast finger bate with very nice hard orgasm,that knocked you

out again,loved it.And it is very nice to hear you loud and clear when you cum,loved that too.Keep up the good work,girl.I love

to watch you when you just lay there and enjoy the aftermath,so relaxed and probably happy.And btw,love the landing strip,have

missed it so I hope you keep it and let it grow.Love yoiu always Leora and as usual a big kiss to you.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 4

Let me start with,that I´m surprised that you were back so early.I  thought you should be back much later,so thank you for that.I have been

waiting for you to put on that new red negligee,lovely,suits you very well.Now thank you for a very,very lovely bate with you friend Mr.White,

he´s doing an excellent job on your little clit and inside.A nice hard cum with very audible moaning and some very nice shouting too,loved that.

So keep up the good work,girl and please give us some more.And as usual your orgasm knocked you out again,love that too.Love you always my lovely

Leora and a big kiss to you.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, masterchef56 said:

Let me start with,that I´m surprised that you were back so early.I  thought you should be back much later,so thank you for that.I have been

waiting for you to put on that new red negligee,lovely,suits you very well.Now thank you for a very,very lovely bate with you friend Mr.White,

he´s doing an excellent job on your little clit and inside.A nice hard cum with very audible moaning and some very nice shouting too,loved that.

So keep up the good work,girl and please give us some more.And as usual your orgasm knocked you out again,love that too.Love you always my lovely

Leora and a big kiss to you.

Don't know why folks give you a hard time when you give your Own opinion as detailed as it is

with Leora orgasm your the only one making full use of Leora's page I wouldn't be able to write all that my fingers would probably get a stiffy at lease you don't let it bother you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1