Fan Page Leora 2021 #5

pulo filipe

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

A generalised word meaning 'Basically' or 'Well' just like English speakers use all the time in general conversation, when talking as in "Well it's like....."

✔️ she uses the word karoche in every conversation ,  its when she is trying to describe something so  starts the sentence with either  'well, basically etc '

• Thanks 4

Let me first say that you didn´t seemed the be in the mood to do anything when you were on the couch,so it must be the white long socks

that you put on that made you feel a little more sexy and turned you on.So thank you for a nice bate,loved it.And as usual it knocked you out

again,but please Leora,don´t forget your little friends in the bathroom drawer,they really want to come out now and then to help you.And I would

love to see you wearing those white socks a little more often,looks very sexy and good on you.So keep up the good work,girl.Love you always my lovely

Leora and a big kiss to you.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Thank you very much for another nice bate my lovely Leora but you really need to get your little friends to help you out,don´t forget them.

But it was nice to watch you when you looked into the mirror at yourself and see how pleased you were with yourself,and yes you are very

lovely to watch.And another hard orgasm and very audible as I like it,loved it.And once again it knocked you out completely,loved that too.

So keep up the good work,girl.Love you always my lovely Leora and a big kiss anywere you like it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

13 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Thank you very much for another nice bate my lovely Leora but you really need to get your little friends to help you out,don´t forget them.

But it was nice to watch you when you looked into the mirror at yourself and see how pleased you were with yourself,and yes you are very

lovely to watch.And another hard orgasm and very audible as I like it,loved it.And once again it knocked you out completely,loved that too.

So keep up the good work,girl.Love you always my lovely Leora and a big kiss anywere you like it.

Donald Duck Lol GIF

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

It was a simple unenthusiastic bate, which has sadly become the norm nowadays.

She has lost her imagination, passion, and enthusiasm for the career that made her what she is today……This is not a spiteful remark, only a truthful one.

The variety has gone from her repertoire ! Prague has drained her off it ! I would suggest you recall her first four months after she arrived.

Great imagination, enthusiasm, and seemed to enjoy every moment of it. Licking her tits, making her panties wet, bating on the tables, sometimes two bates per day…….Most people enjoyed her then, but she does very little apart from a rotation of 2-3 stock situations nowadays, which like most things in life become boring and predictable when nothing varies.

Yes she has some of her ardent fans still, but she has also lost many, and others have said on the forum they will not be renewing memberships….Sad situation !

Some people like yourself might blame her lack of enthusiasm on the negative remarks on the forum, but others might argue that the negative remarks are because of her lack of enthusiasm and disinterest…….It’s the chicken or the egg dilemma….What came first ! 
Her body is occasionally in the apartment, but her mind and her interest is elsewhere.

You have your thoughts on the situation, others have theirs  I guess. 😁

• Upvote 7

14 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

27/12/2021

I am in the toilet on the phone to my LB again x2 so clear off and leave me alone.. Ok Leora I got the message goodbye. 😁

She had actually gone out on the phone. So no one knows who she was on the phone with. 😁

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

It was a simple unenthusiastic bate, which has sadly become the norm nowadays.

She has lost her imagination, passion, and enthusiasm for the career that made her what she is today……This is not a spiteful remark, only a truthful one.

The variety has gone from her repertoire ! Prague has drained her off it ! I would suggest you recall her first four months after she arrived.

Great imagination, enthusiasm, and seemed to enjoy every moment of it. Licking her tits, making her panties wet, bating on the tables, sometimes two bates per day…….Most people enjoyed her then, but she does very little apart from a rotation of 2-3 stock situations nowadays, which like most things in life become boring and predictable when nothing varies.

Yes she has some of her ardent fans still, but she has also lost many, and others have said on the forum they will not be renewing memberships….Sad situation !

Some people like yourself might blame her lack of enthusiasm on the negative remarks on the forum, but others might argue that the negative remarks are because of her lack of enthusiasm and disinterest…….It’s the chicken or the egg dilemma….What came first ! 
Her body is occasionally in the apartment, but her mind and her interest is elsewhere.

You have your thoughts on the situation, others have theirs  I guess. 😁

I would prefer she lived a real life as if we weren't there supporting her.  Whatever happens happens. As long as it's real.

How she lives now is existence in the apartment with a pose, a bath a bate thrown in to keep the bucks coming. I'd rather she had friends come and interact but she lives a lie.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I would prefer she lived a real life as if we weren't there supporting her.  Whatever happens happens. As long as it's real.

How she lives now is existence in the apartment with a pose, a bath a bate thrown in to keep the bucks coming. I'd rather she had friends come and interact but she lives a lie.

Wait to see how worse things are going to be .. she still has 2,5 years to manage her goal.. the first year she had Prague discovery , people liked seeing her and also Malia’s introduction .. then the  2nd year was living with Malia and all distractions were kept hidden as Malia was “ used “ for her benefits and so as establishing gradually and slowly her second private life , the one that REALLY matters and makes her happy and excited as it is a life of a normal human being and not the life of a programmed robot that has an on / off button just to please the audience when she feels so as to justify her salary and the presence being an RLC employee ..

It was a really sad image watching her at Christmas and luckily the forum was “ out of order ‘ , otherwise I think it would have been a very  commented topic on that day .. Her loneliness and miserable life inside an apartment that she only lives so as to achieve her main goal has been passed to the people who observe more rather than worship , that’s why the end of subscriptions , I don’t think that people want to see a sad life and a person who barely smiles and hides behind her portable devices or her TV seeking for company and “ interaction “ in order to pass the hours inside the prison place she has created with her choices . 

I wish  her the best but I can’t see how her life can be better the way she has chosen to make it . As I have said , she can’t support a life the way she does without RLC , free rent and facilities , salary , 24/7 heating with an expensive lifestyle , imagine when she goes out of RLC and as some posts here have been already made , she makes some money without RLC .The truth is that without RLC she has no chance in Prague with her current lifestyle . I speak from safety being  a person who lived abroad .She can’t handle by herself such a luxury apartment , so much cost of lights , energy , gas , water .. Food ordering , expensive personal beauty acquisitions , I don’t know how she will manage to go to another lifestyle when the time comes ..Except of course she will be with RLC like forever …

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1