Fan Page Leora 2021 #5

pulo filipe

Well,here I am again your "obsessed" admirer as someone says,to express my appreciation for you my love.So after a long,long

teasing for us,you couldn´t hold back.Nice choice of vibrator,Mr.White had the honor to help you to reach your destination,loved it.

So thank you very much Leora,a wonderful bate with another hard and lodly orgasm,loved it too.Just how I like to hear you,keep up

the goodwork,girl,Oh btw,thanks for turn down the volume,appriciate it.Love you always Leora and a big,big kiss to you.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, masterchef56 said:

Well,here I am again your "obsessed" admirer as someone says,to express my appreciation for you my love.So after a long,long

teasing for us,you couldn´t hold back.Nice choice of vibrator,Mr.White had the honor to help you to reach your destination,loved it.

So thank you very much Leora,a wonderful bate with another hard and lodly orgasm,loved it too.Just how I like to hear you,keep up

the goodwork,girl,Oh btw,thanks for turn down the volume,appriciate it.Love you always Leora and a big,big kiss to you.

martin freeman yawn GIF

Your 'obsessed.' admirer is correct...You need serious help my friend...🥴

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

You are “ obsessed “ and I call you like this after your own words , you said it , not me 😂😂😂😂.. wait to search a bit your post 😂😂😂🤣 By the way , she loves you too so much that all these shows are an exclusivity for you and being her most faithful “ soldier “ .. wait to find your post .. 

Here  it is , well , you aren’t obsessed , you are addicted .. that’s the same meaning in my poor English language knowledge .. or not ?  🤓🤔🤔

On 8/27/2021 at 2:54 AM,  jetlag8said: 

There may be some good news for you MC, or anyone else who still likes to watch Leora bate. I think she will be doing it more often now as there is only one woman in the apartment bating, and a week ago there were were two of them doing it. Leora may feel she needs to do more solo shows to keep viewer interest at a high level now that Malia is no longer there to help with the shows.

Expand  

Well,I can tell you this.To me,it doesn´t matter if she bates or not,I just love to watch her and all the funny things she does if you really study her properly.

Just to have her at home is satisfying to me,like yesterday when she was ironing a pile of clothes,dancing sexy,singing and smiling.Or the day when Malia

had left,cleaning the whole apartment in her undies.And she doesn´t necesseraly have to wear those sexy negligee´s she has on.Just watching her give

me pleasure.There are som many things with her that I find amazing if you only take your time to study her.Yes,I confess that I´m addicted to her and I´m

not ashamed of it.Oh,btw of course I love it when she bates.but 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

First of all,thanks for an excellent evening in the kitchen.That was a lot of food you prepared to have in the freezer,and you seemed to be very

happy and satisfied with your work,hope it taste good.Now I will say that I´m a little surprised that you gave us a nice finger bate,must been the

hot water that inspired you so thank you my love,really loved it.And as usual you were very audible and it was a great orgasm,loved that too.I think

you needed it.Love you always my lovely Leora and as usual a big,big kiss anywhere you like it.Ooh,btw keep up the good work,girl.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Well,here I am,hope you didn´t think that I forgot you,noo I wouldn´t do that.As I have said before,you are very good to tease us and

keep us waiting and thinking,would she or not.But I don´t mind waiting and I wouldn´t complain if you didn´t wanted to bate if you´re

not feeling well,as long as you´re home.But,thank you very much for a lovely bate with you new found friend Mr.White that seems to do

his job so well on your little clit,loved it.And thank you for turning around so I/we could see your lovely face and beautiful body.And of course

it was a lovely orgasm and you were very audible so I could hear you very good.And it really knocked you out again and I saw that you looked

really exhausted when you came back to bed.Love you always my lovely Leora and a big,big kiss for you and keep up the good work,girl and I

hope you soon get well.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 2