Fan Page Leora 2021 #5

pulo filipe

I just finished watching Leora doing a earthquake orgasm and one of the things I love Leora doing is when she is in the doggie position. I'm hopeful seeing her push on for another orgasm after the first one but I might be asking to much.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I just finished watching Leora doing a earthquake orgasm and one of the things I love Leora doing is when she is in the doggie position. I'm hopeful seeing her push on for another orgasm after the first one but I might be asking to much.

That's why I had the feeling that my bed was shaking 😆

• Haha 2

Wow,I´m almost speechless.That was a wonderful bate of you,your friend Mr.White had to work very hard to day to reach it´s goal,

and he really did his job.And what a wonderful hard loudly orgasm he gave you,knocked you out again and probably shaky legs.I have

one small wish of you,please give us one of your beautiful smile afterwards,that shows how much you liked it.You were very good today

about expressing your inner feelings so keep up the good work,girl love it.Love you always my beautiful Leora and a big kiss for you.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Wow,I´m almost speechless.That was a wonderful bate of you,your friend Mr.White had to work very hard to day to reach it´s goal,

and he really did his job.And what a wonderful hard loudly orgasm he gave you,knocked you out again and probably shaky legs.I have

one small wish of you,please give us one of your beautiful smile afterwards,that shows how much you liked it.You were very good today

about expressing your inner feelings so keep up the good work,girl love it.Love you always my beautiful Leora and a big kiss for you.

Another repeat... BORING!!! 

• Haha 1