Fan Page Leora 2021 #5

pulo filipe

Damn,damn that was an fantastic bate so thank you,thank you my lovely Leora.I had a feeling this could happen tonight with all the

sexy dancing in the kitchen and those black fishnet pantyhose turned you on.And I´m really thankful that you decided to keep them on,

andthat  you ripped them up so your little pussy were availble for your fast fingers on the trigger,loved it.And you  have to been very horny because

of the short time it took to reach your orgasm and it was as usual hard and loudly,loved that too.I hope we get a rerun of some kind in the near future,

with maybe black pantyhose or stay ups as I know you have it,PLEASE.Love you always my beautiful Leora and as usual a big,big kiss somewhere

you like it.Oh,btw I hope you didn´t threw the pantyhose in the bin so you perhaps could use them for another fantastic bate.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

10 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Damn,damn that was an fantastic bate so thank you,thank you my lovely Leora.I had a feeling this could happen tonight with all the

sexy dancing in the kitchen and those black fishnet pantyhose turned you on.And I´m really thankful that you decided to keep them on,

andthat  you ripped them up so your little pussy were availble for your fast fingers on the trigger,loved it.And you  have to been very horny because

of the short time it took to reach your orgasm and it was as usual hard and loudly,loved that too.I hope we get a rerun of some kind in the near future,

with maybe black pantyhose or stay ups as I know you have it,PLEASE.Love you always my beautiful Leora and as usual a big,big kiss somewhere

you like it.Oh,btw I hope you didn´t threw the pantyhose in the bin so you perhaps could use them for another fantastic bate.

Shaking My Ass GIFs | Tenor   LMFAO !!

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Meme Aww GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/13/2021 at 5:04 AM, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I just finished watching Leora doing a earthquake orgasm and one of the things I love Leora doing is when she is in the doggie position. I'm hopeful seeing her push on for another orgasm after the first one but I might be asking to much.

WWW.THE-SUN.COM

THIS is the jaw-dropping moment a "biblical plague" of 50 million crabs head to the ocean to...

Aussie time to eat some crabs 🦀 😋 

• Confused 1

First of all,as I said before,you really now how to tease us and let us wait.I can see it in your eyes and how you smile when you do it,

how you enjoy to make us wait for it.And we all wonder,will she or not.Thank you for the lovely bate with your fingers,loved it,but I had

hoped that you maybe should bring some of your friends,maybe next time.And as usual it was a powerful orgasm and you have become so

much better to express you feelings when you reach your orgasm,thank you for that,so keep up the good work,girl.Love you always Leora

and as usual a big,big kiss to you.

• Like 4
  • Sad 4