B4 - General Topic 2021 #104 (October)

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

One or two girls who have probably been there several times, are boring as hell and spend most of their time somewhere else anyway. Another endless stay without having sex even once.

Why the fuck are you, of all people complaining? ...you got what you wanted in Gyna's B4 has a constant parade of guys...and now in B1.   So fuck off ball sack.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Why the fuck are you, of all people complaining? ...you got what you wanted in Gyna's B4 has a constant parade of guys...and now in B1.   So fuck off ball sack.

It's not about guys for the sake of guys. It's about seeing how the residents (including the girls) really live, with their real social contacts, etc. It's stupid to have too many guys in one apartment and too many girls in the other.

It needs a look at the real relationships of the girls not some shows and other bullshit.

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Noldus said:
1 hour ago, yadevol said:

Is/are new inhabitant(s) imminent?  I noticed Svetlana made up the beds in N and B's old room.

Yes, this week

If you cannot share details ... can you give us an assessment on the expectations/excitement scale between 1 and 10 ... where a 1 is @Alladino level pessimism ... i.e these new girls will be even worse than Seraphima, Nana, and Vivian combined ... and 10 is @ddhm level optimism ... i.e. where Masha-like orgy scenes will be happening several times a day every day all over the villa.

[1 sentence]

Edited by JenniferMom
Added sentence counter.
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

If you cannot share details ... can you give us an assessment on the expectations/excitement scale between 1 and 10 ... where a 1 is @Alladino level pessimism ... i.e these new girls will be even worse than Seraphima, Nana, and Vivian combined ... and 10 is @ddhm level optimism ... i.e. where Masha-like orgy scenes will be happening several times a day every day all over the villa.

[1 sentence]

😂