B4 - General Topic 2021 #104 (October)

8 hours ago, omedo said:

Now that Nana is finished, Olivia starts...🤔

A super crazy marathon with one after the other,  ( except B2 ) the message seems to have been sent to all of them to become a bit more active .. 

9 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Give them some time to adjust with no Bogdan or that other dude. These new girls had no relationship with Bogdown and it was uptight . they also are not the most sociable with each other for the same reason... they are players at the job site and unlike the year of bonding the Megan and Holly and friends had during pandemic shutdown they will need a lot more time to relax in their own skin.... I also question the likeability of the old guard Twins .  The villa isn't going anywhere just the players... it will take time for it to find it's chemistry and party energy and host more parties for this new crew of women.... 

I totally agree with this post .. with the couple’s presence , the villa became a more conservative place , Nelly completely lost herself and almost her husband who forgave her repeatedly by hunting down Martina .. after a certain period , the mood and atmosphere moved to the new tenants , as I said , since Tesla and Elian left , it was perhaps the most boring period we ever experienced in RLC’s top and best residency . 

Like all things , it will take time for the “ old “ to be removed and for the “ new “ to appear again .. The girls will soon find a better connection , Karol and Radi love to walk naked , I am expecting witnessing this soon .. I think they all still believe that the “ ghosts “ of N&B are wondering the villa invisible . Very good points and I agree 

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

I totally agree with this post .. with the couple’s presence , the villa became a more conservative place , Nelly completely lost herself and almost her husband who forgave her repeatedly by hunting down Martina .. after a certain period , the mood and atmosphere moved to the new tenants , as I said , since Tesla and Elian left , it was perhaps the most boring period we ever experienced in RLC’s top and best residency . 

Like all things , it will take time for the “ old “ to be removed and for the “ new “ to appear again .. The girls will soon find a better connection , Karol and Radi love to walk naked , I am expecting witnessing this soon .. I think they all still believe that the “ ghosts “ of N&B are wondering the villa invisible . Very good points and I agree 

glad to see u have learnt to be sarcastic