Aussie Update

Aussie_oi_oi

Today's Operation Update:

Not real flash news.

I was already to be rolled into the to operation when the assistant and surgeon came and told me the operation was canned. He was to concerned I would lose the leg.

The surgeon reasons were due to the hardest bone to heal and having diabetes making to dangerous to operate.

Just got home, I have no idea of my future. The surgeon said he will call on Monday with a new plan.

To say I'm very disappointed wouldn't express my feelings right now. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Not real flash news.

I was already to be rolled into the to operation when the assistant and surgeon came and told me the operation was canned. He was to concerned I would lose the leg.

The surgeon reasons were due to the hardest bone to heal and having diabetes making to dangerous to operate.

Just got home, I have no idea of my future. The surgeon said he will call on Monday with a new plan.

Let's hope his new plan's better than this one Aussie...🤞

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Not real flash news.

strength for the hard time 🐨

May it be a good solution 

koala hug GIF

• Thanks 1

5 uur geleden zei Aussie_oi_oi:

Operatie-update van vandaag:

Geen echt flashnieuws.

Ik moest al naar de operatiekamer worden gerold toen de assistent en chirurg kwamen en me vertelden dat de operatie was ingeblikt. Hij was te bezorgd dat ik het zou verliezen.

De redenen van de chirurg waren te bedragen aan het moeilijkst te genezen bot en het hebben van diabetes veroorzaakt het gevaarlijke was om te slagen.

Ik ben net thuis, ik heb geen idee van mijn toekomst. De chirurg zei dat hij maandag zal bellen met een nieuw plan.

Zeggen dat ik erg verdrietig ben, zou op dit moment mijn gevoelens niet uiten. 

Positief blijven Aussie.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Not real flash news.

You are entitled to be disappointed mate, but you have been in similar positions before I know and you battled through them didn't you.

You can do this mate, you have a good woman to help you and all us on here are rooting for you, so grit your teeth and fight it head on, you will be fine mate.

I have done you a small favour. As you are aware, the England cricket team will soon be coming down under to kick your arse's and get the ashes back to where they belong. I have had a word with the team manager and suggested that we should as an act of mercy allow you buggers to win this time round, because I have a mate who is already suffering enough.

See!! Us Poms aren't so bad as you lot paint us are we.🙄

🏏  Take care mate!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

You are entitled to be disappointed mate, but you have been in similar positions before I know and you battled through them didn't you.

You can do this mate, you have a good woman to help you and all us on here are rooting for you, so grit your teeth and fight it head on, you will be fine mate.

I have done you a small favour. As you are aware, the England cricket team will soon be coming down under to kick your arse's and get the ashes back to where they belong. I have had a word with the team manager and suggested that we should as an act of mercy allow you buggers to win this time round, because I have a mate who is already suffering enough.

See!! Us Poms aren't so bad as you lot paint us are we.🙄

🏏  Take care mate!!

Fucking hell jim I have tears running down my cheeks you are so kind and by the way aussie sorry for been a James hunt at times you take care hope everything works out OK xxx

• Upvote 2