Gina and Bruno - Home activities #11

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

In the begging of this fight, about 2050, he makes clear that he's only with her because of the money and she knows because it is their agreement. So I don't know why they are fighting for with Gina doesn't want him to fuck other woman, he made clear that they aren't together as a married couple.  

Accepting what he is saying is true, RLC won't give her an apartment by herself (she is too much of an alcoholic).  She is insecure, possibly a manic-depressive, and  fears that she cannot find another man, or woman, to live with her.  And without another person in this apartment, she will be kicked off RLC.  Bruno plays to her weaknesses, but, at times, it gets to be too much.

Sites like these (including MTV 's Real World, and Big Brother, etc.) thrive on drama.  If drama doesn't occur, they will manufacture it. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, moules said:

Accepting what he is saying is true, RLC won't give her an apartment by herself (she is too much of an alcoholic).  She is insecure, possibly a manic-depressive, and  fears that she cannot find another man, or woman, to live with her.  And without another person in this apartment, she will be kicked off RLC.  Bruno plays to her weaknesses, but, at times, it gets to be too much.

Sites like these (including MTV 's Real World, and Big Brother, etc.) thrive on drama.  If drama doesn't occur, they will manufacture it. 

I agree with you. I also think that the only reason for them to be together is to be in RLC pay check. She can drink all day and he can be a DJ, even if he's not as good as he thinks he is, and the guy who sleeps with his girlfriend sometimes gets a lot more work than Bruno. 

4 minutes ago, moules said:

if bruno was on big brother etc... he will be out a long time ago cuz u cant throw stuff at ppl like that

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Too bad that from all this Gina is the only one that is becoming more and more mentally unstable. Some one should alert her. Nelly or the Twins should do, but I think they doesn't care. 

maybe rlc should care before something bad happen

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Too bad that from all this Gina is the only one that is becoming more and more mentally unstable. Some one should alert her. Nelly or the Twins should do, but I think they doesn't care. 

Somehow I don't think Nelly's the right person :dodgy:

55 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

But then you want to ignore the fact that they are still the 2nd most popular cam, so obviously they are still interesting to a lot of people.

If 100 people are watching the cams and 99 are watching the top cam then the second most popular cam has only 1% of the total number of viewers but is still the second most popular!!!!