Gina and Bruno - Home activities #11

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Martina and Bruno are very similar.  They want sexual relationships outside of their main love interest.  The issue for both of them is that their partners don't embrace this or at best, like Alberto, are indifferent.  So here is my solution:

Put Martina & Bruno in the same apartment.   They can fuck all they want both on-cam and off-cam and with whoever and whenever.  No harm no foul ever.  And it would be difficult to call Bruno a ni ni who just stays around the apartment all the time.

Put Gina & Alberto in the same apartment.  Gina will know with 100% confidence that her man won't stray away from her ever at all.  She can always find him at the Xbox.  And Alberto knows that Gina won't have bisexual/lesbian curiosities that need  to be satisfied.

Everyone happy.  No broken doors or phones.

PS:  And who would not want to see a Martina and Cleo hookup?  Am I right?

Bruno made a name and elevated the Barcelona apartments by being “ the guy” appearing , making the ratings and the bonuses for the girls … BUT .. he wasn’t getting any money for his services .. His dedication and validity was rewarded by making him a regular .. but Bruno likes women , what can we do ? He isn’t in the monogamous mood ( yet ) … just let him be who we have learned him to be .. and nobody was complaining , on the contrary , all the girls ( being permanent visitors ) enjoyed the maximum all interactions ( and the money made ) … 

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

We don’t .. we all know how to behave and I believe we do or the majority does .. but commenting on what we see , it is something else . 

Apparently we don't all know how to behave. Can't you see that's the source of what the discussion is about? "Misbehaving"! Otherwise I have no idea of what you're talking about. Let's end this discussion, please!!  

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Bruno made a name and elevated the Barcelona apartments by being “ the guy” appearing , making the ratings and the bonuses for the girls … BUT .. he wasn’t getting any money for his services .. His dedication and validity was rewarded by making him a regular .. but Bruno likes women , what can we do ? He isn’t in the monogamous mood ( yet ) … just let him be who we have learned him to be .. and nobody was complaining , on the contrary , all the girls ( being permanent visitors ) enjoyed the maximum all interactions ( and the money made ) … 

So if I remember correctly so far with have The General and The Queen of the RLC apts but no honorary title for Bruno? Apologies if I am losing track, he has had so many names 🤔

2 hours ago, omedo said:

Martina doesn't like Bruno very much

That's very unfortunate. It would have been cool given if Martina and Nelly were still on good terms for Nelly to invite Martina over here one night and Bruno to invite some of his friends over for a night of drinking.

13 hours ago, EyesOnly said:

I think Gina overreacts, and is very sensitive. This time was after some friends I have never seen before, left. Bruno actually seems to. Be a pretty good bloke. Gina is a mess. Bruno wants to be with her and is trying to keep her calm. One opinion.

You forgot your sarcastic emoji...🥴

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, EyesOnly said:

Yeah, I’ve seen Bruno’s fits, as well. They always look worse than they are. I am a big fan of Gina’s but she is too sensitive. I would not want to be in a personal relationship with her. Bruno is basically a fuck-boy trying to settle down. I mentioned the friends because most of the arguments seem to be about something Bruno did that did not cater to Gina’s sensitivities. In the presence of others. And now Lia is playing with Gina by getting too “familiar” with Bruno. Probably because she knows Gina is weak. The twins have lost ground with me as well. Very interesting dynamic - if I am right.

Most of the arguments are about Bruno fucking other girls behind her back...I think she has a point...😏

Knowing this she should just walk away, but for whatever reason, she won't...yet 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Most of the arguments are about Bruno fucking other girls behind her back...I think she has a point...😏

Knowing this she should just walk away, but for whatever reason, she won't...yet 

She will eventually leave the bastard and you can mark my words on that!!

• Like 1