Leora - Home Activities #69

pulo filipe

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

It's sad that the male members of this site are so easily played by Leora, when they can easily dictate more from her just by tuning her out, when she intentionally chooses to do nothing

Nicely said. Sadly of course this will fall on blind eyes because the Leora dwellers of CC refuse to see any sort of sense. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, philo said:

I am sorry to disappoint you but I am a male. It that is what you need in your life right now then I suggest you keep looking. I'm sure someone will accommodate you.

You misunderstood me I meant leora not you 

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

Monday is the day to start writing a wonderful week.

🐨👯 🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 🏍️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️ patou gag-her  brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg nic marco 6742   howard ddhm c101 taxio miraguy

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Leora is a player, as she played everyone, hoping and believing something was going to happen, please believe me she is a businesswoman, if she attracted all this attention by not doing anything, so probably in her mind "I will continue not doing anything"

The daily routine that Leora has played over the many years has the appearance of her not being a normal person. Her lack of friends and no family/guests (other than Paul, Malia and this guy) visiting her over the many years would appear not normal. Masturbation has been her only available show for viewers while currently in this apartment (some finger touching of pussies with Malia) while not having man or woman sex would appear not normal. Her overall boring life over the many years would appear not normal for many (some people do have a similar lifestyle). Considering all the interactions between other tenants and apartments on RLC but not with Leora does appear not normal. Most would agree that Leora being with RLC for so long while only showing herself and her naked body and regular intentional masturbation is not what they expect of a normal voyeur tenant. Members can't believe or think that it is not normal or right that Leora is generally #1 in top thumbnail cams even if she does nothing. I could go on about what Leora does or doesn't do that gives the appearance of Leora not being normal to members and viewers.

Sorry to say, but many subscribers must just love watching Leora and are fascinated by her and surely must fantasize good things when they see her. That is their voyeurism pleasure and they might also be addicted to her beauty and presence BUT THAT IS NORMAL. Another thing that is quite normal is that Leora is riding the gravy train. Just imagine or do your own calculations as to how much money Leora has banked over the many years and don't forget that she is Russian and what their economy/jobs/wages are like. In my opinion, and I agree with what  @esanders9863said above, that Leora has proven to be a smart businesswoman. She comes across as being intelligent and controls her life, surroundings and her RLC stay exactly the way she wants. She doesn't run a business but everyone can admit - Leora is the boss (her demeanor and all of her actions over the many years proves it). Free apartment and expenses paid while only paying for food and other essentials but banking the remainder of what RLC pays her monthly and bonuses. She had an agenda or action plan from the start and has maintained it. Do the math. Imagine if you got paid a very lucrative wage or monthly salary with bonuses to stay home in a place to do nothing and never have to pay rent/lease/mortgage or utilities (heat, electricity, phone, TV, internet, sewer and others). After 7 to 10 years how much money would you have saved?

Yes Leora is fucking boring and repetive for my liking BUT, to me, she is fucking gorgeous, solid body/curves/ass and does excite me when I see her dressed, half naked or naked. Sometimes it is nice to watch her masturbate but more so to just admire her naked body and her facial reactions. She is a thing of beauty and powers up my imagination and fantasies of being with her and doing nice things with her naked body - mmmmmm, yummy. She is a voyeur's dream and quite the sight compared to most, if not all, of the other girls.

How many subscribers and camcap members would love to spend an hour, a day, a month or the rest of their life with Leora. You would truly be shocked by how many. She can be boring, appears to be not normal (speaking of her chosen lifestyle) and her bossiness could scare me but LEORA IS WELL LIKED. How do you spell Leora -   B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L,  S-E-X-Y,  D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S, and so on .......

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Leora and some bloke sitting on a couch is top cam? Smh!

It just goes to show that there are sad guys and then some really sad guys out there, they might as well sit watching the TV test card for hours on end.

I personally had a great night down the pub.🍻😁🥱

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

The daily routine that Leora has played over the many years has the appearance of her not being a normal person. Her lack of friends and no family/guests (other than Paul, Malia and this guy) visiting her over the many years would appear not normal. Masturbation has been her only available show for viewers while currently in this apartment (some finger touching of pussies with Malia) while not having man or woman sex would appear not normal. Her overall boring life over the many years would appear not normal for many (some people do have a similar lifestyle). Considering all the interactions between other tenants and apartments on RLC but not with Leora does appear not normal. Most would agree that Leora being with RLC for so long while only showing herself and her naked body and regular intentional masturbation is not what they expect of a normal voyeur tenant. Members can't believe or think that it is not normal or right that Leora is generally #1 in top thumbnail cams even if she does nothing. I could go on about what Leora does or doesn't do that gives the appearance of Leora not being normal to members and viewers.

Sorry to say, but many subscribers must just love watching Leora and are fascinated by her and surely must fantasize good things when they see her. That is their voyeurism pleasure and they might also be addicted to her beauty and presence BUT THAT IS NORMAL. Another thing that is quite normal is that Leora is riding the gravy train. Just imagine or do your own calculations as to how much money Leora has banked over the many years and don't forget that she is Russian and what their economy/jobs/wages are like. In my opinion, and I agree with what  @esanders9863said above, that Leora has proven to be a smart businesswoman. She comes across as being intelligent and controls her life, surroundings and her RLC stay exactly the way she wants. She doesn't run a business but everyone can admit - Leora is the boss (her demeanor and all of her actions over the many years proves it). Free apartment and expenses paid while only paying for food and other essentials but banking the remainder of what RLC pays her monthly and bonuses. She had an agenda or action plan from the start and has maintained it. Do the math. Imagine if you got paid a very lucrative wage or monthly salary with bonuses to stay home in a place to do nothing and never have to pay rent/lease/mortgage or utilities (heat, electricity, phone, TV, internet, sewer and others). After 7 to 10 years how much money would you have saved?

Yes Leora is fucking boring and repetive for my liking BUT, to me, she is fucking gorgeous, solid body/curves/ass and does excite me when I see her dressed, half naked or naked. Sometimes it is nice to watch her masturbate but more so to just admire her naked body and her facial reactions. She is a thing of beauty and powers up my imagination and fantasies of being with her and doing nice things with her naked body - mmmmmm, yummy. She is a voyeur's dream and quite the sight compared to most, if not all, of the other girls.

How many subscribers and camcap members would love to spend an hour, a day, a month or the rest of their life with Leora. You would truly be shocked by how many. She can be boring, appears to be not normal (speaking of her chosen lifestyle) and her bossiness could scare me but LEORA IS WELL LIKED. How do you spell Leora -   B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L,  S-E-X-Y,  D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S, and so on .......

All nice written , well , fair and square ☺️😁And that’s why the endless criticism then here that appears negative or also not fair and square .. for all the reasons you presented , that’s why they will always be voices pointing towards her and the nothingness that especially in this apartment has elevated . 

As was said recently and it was opposed with laughing emojis, Leora while on talks soon after Malia’s incident with one of her female friends on Skype , she said - according to her - that if she was ever to return in Russia , it wouldn’t be Krasnoyarsk but Ekaterinburg and she now is in the position to buy with the money she has gained her own apartment 😎 Yes , you definitely say this a successful business plan and model ☺️