Mira & Henry (2021) Part #7

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

Funnily not many have i don't think as most, i would say, are nearly all fresh names over there. also a large gay group seem to be there as well now. At times it's almost like a gay forum :biggrin:

Yes many of the VH old school are there and most seem to have jobs now (voluntary ones i may add) of what is now called Moment Operators who basically record stuff for the archives which makes them feel very important now as you can imagine :biggrin: and seem to have taken on more of a Jabbath attitude now ::)

Must admit i am usually on there in spasms but a lot of the chat is just crap anyway. Same old stuff, Mr Shitty cams, shit views in fact anything with shit attached to the explanation :biggrin:

Must come back here more often and see you guys that's if you can stick me :biggrin:

I'm glad that at least someone from the oldies (no offense😁) is back.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, storm275 said:

It would appear the other couple have moved on ! I wonder what will be next ? Everything seems calm and happy. Hope it stays that way. I hate to see people upset.

I have just answered my own question. The other couple have their own place. Real 45. 👍

6 hours ago, Jawis said:

I'm glad that at least someone from the oldies (no offense😁) is back.

I'm still here. I check both forums, although the other is a lot more reading than I prefer. I like the content. There's also a LOT of rudeness, insulting and attacking over there, as well, IMHO.

• Like 3

and what happened to speckles?  did he just go to bed?  alone?

who's going to clean up this mess?

tonight is saturday.  what is in store for all the happy couples?

stay tuned but don't hold your breath.

it does feel, however. like something is going to hit the fan.

@Mira&Henry well guys, I guess you are the last ones standing from the original crews. Congrats on sticking it out for all these years, through the good and the bad. 
can you believe that there has been over a couple of hundred appartments in this time and easily thousands of people come and go!?!  
you have been the constant rock of vhtv, stay strong 💪 

• Like 2