Mira & Henry (2019) Part #2 of 2

11 minutes ago, valley55dude said:

Watching Mira at 02:12:00, she looked like she kept jerking violently with her eyes open. Something is really wrong with her.....

someone should keep an eye her... 

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i didn't see anything at all but mira has already said in this forum that she has epilepsy. hope she'll be ok!

If you look at 02:13:00 in the bedroom, it looks like a seizure of some kind. Maybe a reaction to alcohol and prescriptions, I don't know. But I just hope it doesn't happen again and she will be okay.

• Like 1

And what is Henry's response to Mira's problem?  He is drinking and partying with the guest couple.  What a zero!  I thought it was bad when he had a guest for sex while Mira was in the hospital but this is even worse.  This clown is ridiculous.

32 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i didn't see anything at all but mira has already said in this forum that she has epilepsy. hope she'll be ok!

Yes Mira is an epileptic which would explain those symptoms. My daughter has it as well but it is kept under control very well with drugs. Normally if she is going to have a seizure she will get a slight warning so she can lay down thus avoiding a nasty fall. She normally gets one at 1 or 2 yearly intervals. Mira last had one in their first apartment whilst sat at the computer and fell off the chair and gashed her face rather badly but luckily it healed up ok with no scar.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yes mira is an epidemic which would explain those symptoms. My daughter has it as well but it is kept under control very well with drugs. Normally if she is going to have seizure she will get a slight warning so she can lay down thus avoiding a nasty fall. She normally gets one at 1 or 2 yearly intervals. Mira last had one in their first apartment whilst sat at the computer and fell off the chair and gashed her face rather badly but luckily it healed up ok with no scar.

How is this warning, that something will happen?

Just now, Karrui said:

The body normally gives you some messages.. Not comparing both diseases but i have for decades back problems and i clearly know the times i'm more susceptible of by just a simple movement having to spent days lay down in bed, at that time i start to take drugs to try to prevent. Doesn't work all the times 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Karrui said:

Like @Sparkles said it's a body warning, some people feel dizzy or faint or even feel a bit nauseous. It varies from person to person not all have the same warning. Some have none at all and just blackout which can be very dangerous

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Como o @Sparkles  disse que é um aviso corporal, algumas pessoas se sentem tontas ou desmaiadas ou até mesmo se sentem um pouco enjoadas. Isso varia de pessoa para pessoa, nem todos têm o mesmo aviso. Alguns não têm nenhum e apenas apagão que pode ser muito perigoso

Wow, I didn't know that, thanks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Like @Sparkles said it's a body warning, some people feel dizzy or faint or even feel a bit nauseous. It varies from person to person not all have the same warning. Some have none at all and just blackout which can be very dangerous

That's sounds really scary, how old is your daughter if you dont mind me asking. 

47 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's sounds really scary, how old is your daughter if you dont mind me asking. 

Hi Ash, no i don't mind you asking doesn't mean i'm gonna tell you he he. Only joking she is 37 now. She has had epilepsy since her middle 20's, hasn't got any worse but she does have a seizure about every 1 to 2 yrs.

Correction....must have been her early 20's come to think of it as she had only been a teacher for a couple of years when she had her first one. She only had them first during the night but has since developed over time to daytime but she handles its very well. Even got a 1yr old daughter now...Lucy who is gorgeous.

• Like 2