Mira & Henry (2019) Part #2 of 2

groomy

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

it is prohibited by VHTV because they had conflict in our place between each  other

Was it so bad? There were places were guests returned even when the place had to be taken offline because of them.

That makes no sense to me

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Was it so bad? There were places were guests returned even when the place had to be taken offline because of them.

to mind of our boss it was so bad to deny thier visits. but may be all of you can have influence on VHTV to recieve permission for their visits

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I will assume that they were not given a fine. Well, in general - I do not remember any incidents at Mira and Henry for almost 2 years. Some problems with cameras -  when M&H left and in apt only guests. Courtney or other scandal apts in two weeks has more incidents than M&H in two years.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Not to even compare with what we already saw in other apartments and vh didn't even did nothing..
Never saw anything special bad from the time i watch them.. Only if was in some blind corner of the apartment. Well Too bad because they was one of the rares couples that was interesting to watch here

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Not to even compare with what we already saw in other apartments and vh didn't even did nothing..
Never saw anything special bad from the time i watch them.. Only if was in some blind corner of the apartment. Well Too bad because they was one of the rares couples that was interesting to watch here

I remember bonnie & clyde kicking some woman 

And didn't nothing happen to them 

This is weird 😐