B4 - General Topic 2021 #107 (October)

Une chose qui m'intrigue, quand Mila, par exemple puisque c'est elle que j'ai actuellement sous les yeux, se déplace dans un autre appartement, est-ce sur invitation ou c'est elle qui s'invite ? J'ai du mal à comprendre quelle compagnie intéressante elle apporte étant donné la son sourire permament

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

The BEST DECISION RLC must make ASAP  is to put Nana out the big bedroom and make her change with Radi or Karol ... She dors NOTHING. ... She doesn't deserve to have that big bedroom ... 

No Way Nana Needs to go home ASAP, she has become a waste of RLC's time and just uses the voyeurs for a paycheck and free room and board. Say La vie NO WAY NEVER EVER NANA. Asta La Vista, Odious, So Long and Goodbye Good Luck~~~~  

• Upvote 2

Watching Karol now........To me there is nothing hotter than a woman in white panties, with lace on the front, showing her nice bush through the lace. Never understood the attraction to black. Couldn't see the hair. It's why I always bought my wife's panties. Yellow, pink, white any light color where it showed off her beautiful dark red pubic hair. 

• Upvote 2

Je ne comprends toujours pas l'attrait de Karol. Si c'est pour un concours de bats sur son lit, est-elle à la hauteur de Leora ou Radi ? Pour le reste, qu'est-ce qu'elle apporte vraiment ? La magie de ses tatouages ? En B1, les filles sont actives, par rapport à Karol,c''et le jour et la  nuit, et que personne ne me dise que c'est Nana qui en est la cause.

8 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

I still don't understand Karol's appeal. If it's for a bate contest on her bed, does she measure up to Leora or Radi? For the rest, what does it really bring? The magic of his tattoos? In B1, the girls are active, compared to Karol, day and night, and no one tells me that it is Nana who is the cause.

My attraction has to do with what I have seen over time. She has a sweet personality, extremely sexy when she is in the mood, an amazing lover who can be nasty too. There is very little she won't do to please her lover whether it be male or female. All my writing skill is from business and not romance so that is how I explain it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

38 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

The BEST DECISION RLC must make ASAP  is to put Nana out the big bedroom and make her change with Radi or Karol ... She dors NOTHING. ... She doesn't deserve to have that big bedroom ... 

Even on Friday, IIRC, when she used the twin's tub she was a little boring. She started a good bate but gave up. 

26 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

Je ne comprends toujours pas l'attrait de Karol. Si c'est pour un concours de bats sur son lit, est-elle à la hauteur de Leora ou Radi ? Pour le reste, qu'est-ce qu'elle apporte vraiment ? La magie de ses tatouages ? En B1, les filles sont actives, par rapport à Karol,c''et le jour et la  nuit, et que personne ne me dise que c'est Nana qui en est la cause.

When Karol bates she's better then Nana adn she does more often. When she's home she's always sexy in her way, Nana is always with a boring face.

• Like 6