Martina and Alberto - home activities #35

11 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I missed it.  How long was it?

Good to hear.

Most of the guys on this forum don't know shit about pleasing a woman. He says a nice long session... I recorded it and it was no more than 10 minutes. It started in the LR and moved to the BR.

41 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Most of the guys on this forum don't know shit about pleasing a woman. He says a nice long session... I recorded it and it was no more than 10 minutes. It started in the LR and moved to the BR.

DDHM says it was a great long session.  Army Sniper says it lasted 2 minutes and 17 seconds.  You say it lasted not more than 10 minutes.  I think if you add all of these together, they did it 3 times and it sounds impressive to me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

its because u guys dont take notes when fiora and her vamp was having it, now its looks like its to late, next time follow ddhm and jennifermom advices when they said take notes

Learning Take Note GIF by BLoafX

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Deepdave said:

DDHM says it was a great long session.  Army Sniper says it lasted 2 minutes and 17 seconds.  You say it lasted not more than 10 minutes.  I think if you add all of these together, they did it 3 times and it sounds impressive to me.

Yes your right, very impressive ::). But me, I'm very visual so it would be good to have some diagram with timeline or picture or else of that 'great long session'. Maybe the speed of light was affected ?

So what new today ? Can someone has a scenario about what is happening or has happen in the last day ? Anything ? Just to chat....

I imagine some time, what will happen if some day, we all meet physical somewhere to discuss about the RLC just like a panel of discussion on the tv, that will not happen but for curiosity that would be very crazy...seriously :confused: 

An there will be participants of RLC also, they would talk about their experience...with the highlight videos,,,,the special ones...naturally 

Like Andy Cohen (USA) do with his reunion of those reality show.

I had done some work in the entertainment business and I know it would receive very good rating.

LOL..imagine

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, valdemar said:

Not so many things are happening on camera those days. Nelly is gone, skiny girl is not showing up as well. Marta disappeared. M & A still have sex sometime. Still more use then GOV rooms.

we're right, so I didn't miss too much.

One thing that would add a lot of reaction, would be that Martina or Alberto look (with a big smile) at the webcam sometime just to provoque us, just a few seconds IMAGINE !

To all: what would be your reaction ? Will you prefer that they do it or not ?

I know that Kitty has done it a few time and every time it make you love her even more, she is also very intelligent that girl.

• Upvote 2