Masha & Sasha - General Chat #4

EMMETT111

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, rose said:

she is a very pretty girl and she is not on drugs if you don't like her then just don't watch her there is no need to put her down unless your just jealous of her 

I don't watch any of them.  To me she looked like a strung out druggie the last time I did have a subscription to RLC.  I'm sure nothing has changed with her.  I know there are people that think she is hot, just like Nelly or that other girl someone spoke of.  I prefer a girl with more meat on her bones......just saying.  Trust me, I'm not jealous of her or anyone else on RLC or on CC!!

9 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

I thought M and S liked to drink last time they drank was threesome night with V,the only time anything interesting goes on here they are shitfaced even with TK and his woman they were drinking most every time anything went on,or the girl masha took into the bedroom they were drunk as hell see where I'm going with this they are way over due and need to get Dasha all fucked up lol,that way she might forget the reason she cant sleep in the same bed as sasha

They will drink when they feel it's been a long enough tease.  You should know by now that anything with them (and RLC for that matter) will always take a long time for the build up. 

In all your days of watching RLC, I bet you could count on both hands anything that has been worth wild.  What I'm saying is this,  I had been a member of RLC (until this February) way back in the beginning, and things have only continued to be the same.  I could easily count on both hands of anything really worth watching, the rest of it is just a BS show or continual teasing. I don't count the covered bates or the off screen hidings or the BS boob rubs or pecks on the lips or anything petty like that, that never lead to anything.  Most of the time anything that would be worth watching has been done while UM or while they are out of the apartment.......and this my friend, will never change as long as Nora & Cuckoo are involved!

19 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They will drink when they feel it's been a long enough tease.  You should know by now that anything with them (and RLC for that matter) will always take a long time for the build up. 

In all your days of watching RLC, I bet you could count on both hands anything that has been worth wild.  What I'm saying is this,  I had been a member of RLC (until this February) way back in the beginning, and things have only continued to be the same.  I could easily count on both hands of anything really worth watching, the rest of it is just a BS show or continual teasing. I don't count the covered bates or the off screen hidings or the BS boob rubs or pecks on the lips or anything petty like that, that never lead to anything.  Most of the time anything that would be worth watching has been done while UM or while they are out of the apartment.......and this my friend, will never change as long as Nora & Cuckoo are involved!

you said a lot of true things there but I remember before they had the premium apts I would get home and the highlight of my night on here would be maya taking a shower when she got up or maybe if real lucky alina and anton would stay up real late and you could catch them,compared to those days its like night and day 

12 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

you said a lot of true things there but I remember before they had the premium apts I would get home and the highlight of my night on here would be maya taking a shower when she got up or maybe if real lucky alina and anton would stay up real late and you could catch them,compared to those days its like night and day 

I think the difference between those days and now was that niche behind really seeing behind the curtain at a couple's life for the first time.

Some of us hold very closely the days of early RLC (Alina/Anton are arguably my favorite RLC couple of all time) because before then, we had no real way of exploring our voyeuristic side, not unless you were in the very small minority like myself who used to watch reality show streams like Big Brother. And back then, the everyday lives of people was a lot more interesting not necessarily because they were more interesting, but because it was such a new experience to watch people live. And when they had sex, it was more along the lines of "wow this experience is so surreal to be watching a real couple fuck." 

I personally don't think the couples are any better or worse than the older couples aside from a few noticeable changes in relationship dynamics, but for the guys who started with RLC's golden days. The real changes comes from US who've pretty much seen it all and are no longer taken by the whole experience. The shock value is no longer there. Do you remember the first time Masha and Sasha brought home the guest couple and had a full swap with them? This board literally erupted with posts and all kinds of attention. The last time they came to visit, this board didn't care nearly as much. Once the initial shock of seeing/experiencing something for the first time wears off, it's hard to be as taken by it over and over again. Obviously that can be said about a lot of things but I think it's particularly true about watching voyeur sites.

Alina/Anton are my all time favorites because at the time, I was glued to my screen living out my voyeur side for the first time essentially. I probably watched that couple for about 2-3 hours a day. If I had to name my favorite couple on RLC now it would have to be Lana and Robert and to be honest, I barely watch that apartment for more than one hour per month. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think the difference between those days and now was that niche behind really seeing behind the curtain at a couple's life for the first time.

Some of us hold very closely the days of early RLC (Alina/Anton are arguably my favorite RLC couple of all time) because before then, we had no real way of exploring our voyeuristic side, not unless you were in the very small minority like myself who used to watch reality show streams like Big Brother. And back then, the everyday lives of people was a lot more interesting not necessarily because they were more interesting, but because it was such a new experience to watch people live. And when they had sex, it was more along the lines of "wow this experience is so surreal to be watching a real couple fuck." 

I personally don't think the couples are any better or worse than the older couples aside from a few noticeable changes in relationship dynamics, but for the guys who started with RLC's golden days. The real changes comes from US who've pretty much seen it all and are no longer taken by the whole experience. The shock value is no longer there. Do you remember the first time Masha and Sasha brought home the guest couple and had a full swap with them? This board literally erupted with posts and all kinds of attention. The last time they came to visit, this board didn't care nearly as much. Once the initial shock of seeing/experiencing something for the first time wears off, it's hard to be as taken by it over and over again. Obviously that can be said about a lot of things but I think it's particularly true about watching voyeur sites.

Alina/Anton are my all time favorites because at the time, I was glued to my screen living out my voyeur side for the first time essentially. I probably watched that couple for about 2-3 hours a day. If I had to name my favorite couple on RLC now it would have to be Lana and Robert and to be honest, I barely watch that apartment for more than one hour per month. 

I would say martina and alberto would be my current favorite and I agree about the shock value that's why I cant go for those other sites I don't mind having to wait awhile to see it and then not always being sure to see something  and that makes you actually appreciate it more when you do see it.I also like the dynamic of guests blondie here was my favorite all time that girl needs her own apt and not to mention all the really smoking hot girls nude theres like 35 girls here not counting guests theres usually something to look at here till about 8 pm my time then it gets slow unless someone is up late partying then it runs later but for the most part I feel i get my dollar and a half a days worth out of here most days but not always

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

I remember that as well Emmett!  Now days there is no spontaneity with any of the RLC tenants.  Everything always happens when it is late in the evening which explains just how fake it all is.  If there was ever going to be any pussy eating in the Barca apartments, you can bet your ass it will be around 11 or 12pm their time which only proves my point.  It's all about their biggest audience and not about anything being real at all.  From what I've been told, except for the nights when Neia wants her crack filled or any of the others for that matter, the girls always tend to show back up between 9 & 10pm to put on their lame ass teasing shows.  If I'm wrong, I will apologize!

• Like 1