Masha & Sasha - General Chat #4

EMMETT111

ok they stay in bed together till past 3am watching tv but cant sleep together I have commented several times how masha can sleep with dasha or masha but not both at once so don't even tell me dasha don't have someone, I'm surprised masha actually started sleeping with sasha after making him sleep alone 8 nights but then again that's  the same time time they started disapearing all night every other night now talk about things that make you go hum

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3) No Stalking, Harassing, or Posting Sensitive Personal or Professional Account Information of Tenants or CamCaps Members. This includes Photographs from VK, FaceBook or Professional Sites. Share this information via Personal Messages (PM) with your Confidants, but do not Publicly Broadcast your Discoveries.

link removed

Edited by moos54
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

hell I lliked it better when blondie the so called sister of masha took it anal damn loved that girl she needs her own apt

I didn't know that happened? I also loved everything about her, RLC are peabrains if they haven't asked

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

I didn't know that happened? I also loved everything about her, RLC are peabrains if they haven't asked

That girl was fantastic and the boyfriend was an nice match,they started being almost as good if not better than masha and Sasha themselfs,in the last day they had an argument with m&s and the couple leaved and never seen them again,maybe them being so good didn't fall good with m&s...

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 8:34 PM, ze81 said:

That girl was fantastic and the boyfriend was an nice match,they started being almost as good if not better than masha and Sasha themselfs,in the last day they had an argument with m&s and the couple leaved and never seen them again,maybe them being so good didn't fall good with m&s...

it was funny how she went from bathing with the lights off to taking it in the ass on the free cam talk about a change,i didn't hear about the falling out they had with M and S though but if she really was Mashas sister like people claimed(but I never could see it) then it would take more than that to have them leave for good I would think

• Upvote 1