Masha & Sasha - General Chat #4

EMMETT111

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

it was funny how she went from bathing with the lights off to taking it in the ass on the free cam talk about a change,i didn't hear about the falling out they had with M and S though but if she really was Mashas sister like people claimed(but I never could see it) then it would take more than that to have them leave for good I would think

no she isn't masha or sasha sister 

• Like 1

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 28/12/2017 at 3:13 AM, EMMETT111 said:

it was funny how she went from bathing with the lights off to taking it in the ass on the free cam talk about a change,i didn't hear about the falling out they had with M and S though but if she really was Mashas sister like people claimed(but I never could see it) then it would take more than that to have them leave for good I would think

I tought she was masha sister because the immense físical apearance,they looked very similar in face,in body.Yes indeed it was surprising,she was all covered when she "joined" Rlc and then she and the boyfriend just start "exploding",some of the best,most hot sex I seen in VH was by her and boyfriend.For sure They in the end were as good as masha and Sasha themselfs,maybe that's were the big problem..but really stunning girl.Just imagining an house for her in Rlc..mmm.

• Like 1

Lol..now Dasha even does anal,and all at clean view,the cave man almost "destroyed" this sexy Dasha.But the biggest proof of change will be when she does something with other man,still not sure Demid it's out the picture.