Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, novidades said:

I don't agree. The female actors aren't bad. The script, yes. :-)

As all are paid by RLC, soon or later, they must take a step forward or Masha will return home with no money.

Hehe,I think they are indeed bad actors mainly because good actors can act with naturality and with feelings,this three are kinda those wanna be actors but that have no talent.And agree the script it's just terrible,only half dozen acts with no imagination at all.

Hehe,last time I look to them(maybe one,two hours ago)the three were in bed in their "correct position",now I looked again and "shy" Sasha moved to the other side and it's making spoon with Dasha..so much love going on::).

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I am not sure you complainers even truly understand Dasha at all ?

Do any of you know or even understand the St. Petersburg connection ?

Last, money is not an issue for her at all !!!

and if any of the complainers return all these questions to you, do you know the answers? can they be discussed here?

if not both or one of the above i dont see the reason of asking on the first point

34 minutes ago, curious said:

and if any of the complainers return all these questions to you, do you know the answers? can they be discussed here?

if not both or one of the above i dont see the reason of asking on the first point

Yes and Yes, they can be.... Dasha has been around for a long time, and in St. Petersburg is the same as Nora was in and is in Barcelona. Some would say a Manger for RLC, She is a known photographer as all of you have seen, and takes some very good pictures which you have also seen at various times on RLC. She and Demid are responsible for the entire group of St. Petersburg Theatrical and Musicians as well as therapeutic Nelly and Bogdan, and Masha and Sasha of which he was a yoga instructor, and those who came to RLC from the N&B apartment as well, including two of the VHTV tenants and apartments.

So before you go to bashing on her so much, maybe you take a little time to thank her !!!

Efim and Diana, Taya and Arik, Zoya and Lev, Nelly and Bogdan, Masha and Sasha, Anabel and Efim, Taya and Will, Adeline and Markus, Eva and Sam, Teya and Stan, and Layne and Mika, all have their ties to the online voyeur sites  via Dasha and Demid.

That is the St. Petersbrurg connection !! :biggrin:

• Like 1

The only thing I have a issue with is Sasha rubbing his dick up against my woman Dasha :dodgy::dodgy:

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

I am not sure you complainers even truly understand Dasha at all ?

Do any of you know or even understand the St. Petersburg connection ?

Last, money is not an issue for her at all !!!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yes and Yes, they can be.... Dasha has been around for a long time, and in St. Petersburg is the same as Nora was in and is in Barcelona. Some would say a Manger for RLC, She is a known photographer as all of you have seen, and takes some very good pictures which you have also seen at various times on RLC. She and Demid are responsible for the entire group of St. Petersburg Theatrical and Musicians as well as therapeutic Nelly and Bogdan, and Masha and Sasha of which he was a yoga instructor, and those who came to RLC from the N&B apartment as well, including two of the VHTV tenants and apartments.

So before you go to bashing on her so much, maybe you take a little time to thank her !!!

Efim and Diana, Taya and Arik, Zoya and Lev, Nelly and Bogdan, Masha and Sasha, Anabel and Efim, Taya and Will, Adeline and Markus, Eva and Sam, Teya and Stan, and Layne and Mika, all have their ties to the online voyeur sites  via Dasha and Demid.

If what you wrote is true (and I have no reason to doubt) something changed because Dasha had problems with Demid at Nelly place, some months ago, as I could read here. Besides that everybody noticed that Nora was the boss in Barcelona. Here Dasha doesn't look to be the boss. But, maybe I am wrong. Soon we'll see.

28 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

i ve heard again so many times all these. tht she is involed with the russian tenants.

i thought you would have something more than simple speculations.

from what we have seen.... it is for sure there is a relationship between  all (or most of) the above as we ve seen them visiting eachother

idk if her look is responsible for my opinion, but i see her as an annoying homeless who used to be good friend and they cant get rid of now...

as for the "she is a good photographer" ok i visited her vk accnt when it leaked here. some black & white pix of yr friends dont make you prof. photographer. 

anyway. i m not a complainer for her. i dont like her (so skinny), but i d like a 3some with m&s. i just hoped tht you, being a mod, would step on more proved answers.

thks

• Like 1

What is it you want to see, a full blown lesbian, or threesome LMAO. I wouldn't hold my breath, they are good friends. Unlike TK and his lady, they were there for a specific reason, to show their talents to online community just like the VHTV participants. Dasha is there, I presume because she and her longtime mate Demid have split up, and she is in limbo trying to figure out what to do her life next. It is not uncommon for good friends to put up a friend when they go through a divorce. It is a support structure. you know the strangest thing is this is just like "reallife"

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

What is it you want to see, a full blown lesbian, or threesome LMAO. I wouldn't hold my breath, they are good friends. Unlike TK and his lady, they were there for a specific reason, to show their talents to online community just like the VHTV participants. Dasha is there, I presume because she and her longtime mate Demid have split up, and she is in limbo trying to figure out what to do her life next. It is not uncommon for good friends to put up a friend when they go through a divorce. It is a support structure.

i have passed this with my friends in my life.. even i broke up with a gf, when i divorced with my ex wife.. or when they did broke up...

you know... i never kissed one of them in mouth or had brought one of them in my bed... lol

i dont keep my breath as i dont like her.... if it was the doe fm nina & kira or nicole fm barca maybe i would... :biggrin:

• Upvote 1