Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

13 minutes ago, hardon66 said:

Again you are not understanding this you blame Dasha wanting Sasha to take sex from her. This is a game to gain viewership, this is not Dasha trying to lead Sasha on or to entice him it is a game that Masha and Sasha want in their house to get people to watch. They have done it with previous guests and now it is Dasha who is their friend. She brought them to RLC so it is not Dasha is unknown to them and teasing her they allowed her to stay there to be a part of the game. So all the talk of Sasha taking sex from Dasha is nonsense. Again if anything happens it will be at a time when Masha and Sasha see fit. 

Agree with all but would correct the last part.."again if anything happens it will be a time when masha and Sasha see fit",it will be(if ever)when masha,Sasha and Dasha decide it,and probraby it's already decided,"writed" in the script when and if will it happen,remember house isn't anyone only named Sasha and masha,now have three residents and the three are playing hard.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree with all but would correct the last part.."again if anything happens it will be a time when masha and Sasha see fit",it will be(if ever)when masha,Sasha and Dasha decide it,and probraby it's already decided,"writed" in the script when and if will it happen,remember house isn't anyone only named Sasha and masha,now have three residents and the three are playing hard.

Sorry, I think that Masha has lost a lot of control in this game. The game is now more and more a game between Dasha and Sasha. Thats why I said, that Dasha use "sex" to achieving some exactly defined goals.

17 minutes ago, dwarf said:

Sorry, I think that Masha has lost a lot of control in this game. The game is now more and more a game between Dasha and Sasha. Thats why I said, that Dasha use "sex" to achieving some exactly defined goals.

No need to say sorry,it's your view and maybe you're right,or it's me,or it's an mix of both,agree in the thing that masha it's very controlling of things,but Sasha also is..in a lot more discrete way..but almost as much as her,and Dasha it's Dasha..she can play this game forever,sex..the three obvious already had.And they(and maybe this new guests)will continue doing it out cams..and in cams it's what we see.

6 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Looks like all the guests have disappeared.............................and Masha is back to being topless !!  Where did everybody go ?

Like usualy..after an tease party they vanish.No surprises were.

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

until recently, this was my favorite apartment, now it's the most boring thing we can see

unless they are drinking this is as exciting as it gets,even then its the same old crap they milk it out for hours then after watching them all night we get a fake make out session that goes nowhere

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

unless they are drinking this is as exciting as it gets,even then its the same old crap they milk it out for hours then after watching them all night we get a fake make out session that goes nowhere

Basicaly that.

• Like 1