Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

omg its almost 2:30 masha better fall asleep pretty soon so dasha and sasha can make out but they didn't do shit when she was in the tub for 2 hrs he could have had sex with her a few times,but no they  I guess they have sex under cover when she is laying next to them sleeping

• Like 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you really  think dasha  sasha sex? you are very funny.:biggrin:  sasha want but dasha and masha just think money:biggrin: because of that i really hate this apt.

if you dont believe me just watch rlc replay everyday.

14 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

omg its almost 2:30 masha better fall asleep pretty soon so dasha and sasha can make out but they didn't do shit when she was in the tub for 2 hrs he could have had sex with her a few times,but no they  I guess they have sex under cover when she is laying next to them sleeping

Click baiting top cam Emmett, Nothing will ever happen sadly. They do it for one reason only to be top cam on RLC.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, johnnn said:

do you really  think dasha  sasha sex? you are very funny.:biggrin:  sasha want but dasha and masha just think money:biggrin: because of that i really hate this apt.

if you dont believe me just watch rlc replay everyday.

I was just taking the word of a couple of guys on here I had my doubts to be sure though

Can someone please help me with the names, who are those 2 that always cuddles in bed every night? And the girl next to them is? I have seen sometimes the guy and one of the girls having sex in the tub or in the bedroom. Is it not the same girl he is cuddling with every night that he also have sex with from time to time?

Another question are these girls related or sisters? They both have funny hairstyle.

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Can someone please help me with the names, who are those 2 that always cuddles in bed every night? And the girl next to them is? I have seen sometimes the guy and one of the girls having sex in the tub or in the bedroom. Is it not the same girl he is cuddling with every night that he also have sex with from time to time?

Another question are these girls related or sisters? They both have funny hairstyle.

oh another guy with a sense of humor :biggrin:

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh another guy with a sense of humor :biggrin:

How so ? I wasnt trying to be funny, I am just confussed about these people. Every night they cuddle nothing ever happens but in the day time they sometimes have sex in the tub or in the bedroom. I barely watch them but watched a few times when they had sex.

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

How so ? I wasnt trying to be funny, I am just confussed about these people. Every night they cuddle nothing ever happens but in the day tme they sometimes have sex in the tub or in the bedroom. I barely watch them but watched a few times when they had sex.

ok its sasha and dasha that cuddle every night but mashsa and sasha are actually the couple that has sex it can be confussing right,im sorry but I figured everyone knew what was going on here

11 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

ok its sasha and dasha that cuddle every night but mashsa and sasha are actually the couple that has sex it can be confussing right,im sorry but I figured everyone knew what was going on here

Ha okay that makes it even more strange, so he cuddles with the one girl at night and the other he have sex with, this is so weird. And that they share the same bed all 3 of them. They should just go have a threesome.

Anyways thx for info  :)

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Ha okay that makes it even more strange, so he cuddles with the one girl at night and the other he have sex with, this is so weird. And that they share the same bed all 3 of them.

Thx for info  :)

the really messed up thing is mashsa and sasha have had threesomes and foursomes and mashsa has took a girl in the bedroom and eat her out,but these three just cant seem to actually all have sex on cam though,maybe they are just shy :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

the really messed up thing is mashsa and sasha have had threesomes and foursomes and mashsa has took a girl in the bedroom and eat her out,but these three just cant seem to actually all have sex on cam though,maybe they are just shy :biggrin:

Do you know if the girls are related ? Or maybe its just the hair. If they are related that could explain why they wont do a threesome. But for sure a weird situation with these guys.