Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

After 2 and 1/2 months of constant clack baiting the viewers. Masha finally got a taste of Dasha's sweetness. They must have been reading 20 shades of grey today or something. Damn selfish of Dasha not to repay the favor though.

I agree...It a tamer version of 50 shades of grey...:dodgy:

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

After 2 and 1/2 months of constant clack baiting the viewers. Masha finally got a taste of Dasha's sweetness. They must have been reading 20 shades of grey today or something. Damn selfish of Dasha not to repay the favor though.

Or they saw what happened in B#2 and want to make sure they make it on top cam,,, I thought that they would have known by now that the Girl on Girl sells more than watching Dasha with Sasha.:biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Or they saw what happened in B#2 and want to make sure they make it on top cam,,, I thought that they would have known by now that the Girl on Girl sells more than watching Dasha with Sasha.:biggrin::biggrin:

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

so do you think they read the forum and said damn Rose and Belle and Monica did what 

69 why are you always so negative?  Lighten up for once.

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

shit I just saw you beat me to that comment oh well 

• Like 1