Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (August 2018)

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

The bald guy is so out of place I feel embarrassed for him. I think he is a "nice" guy albeit weird and it shows among the other 5.

He's definitely out of place. He's the only guy there who doesn't have a girlfriend and has be around all these half naked women, and Eva and Sam fucking right next to him. Honestly I think it was a little cruel to invite him to such a scenario. I hope he can at least meet a girl while he's staying there if he's not going to be invited to join in with any of the others.

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

He's definitely out of place. He's the only guy there who doesn't have a girlfriend and has be around all these half naked women, and Eva and Sam fucking right next to him. Honestly I think it was a little cruel to invite him to such a scenario. I hope he can at least meet a girl while he's staying there if he's not going to be invited to join in with any of the others.

I agree 100%.

22 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think he's doing OK making out with Dasha when left alone now and then.

But he is indeed a sound sleeper. Right now he falling asleep  while trying to sit straight. All the while Sam is sneaking a finger or two up Eva's skirt laying next to Masha. This appt is funny.