Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (August 2018)

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, happyone said:

looks like she is kissing. stroking and just waiting for him to make a move

She is confused cause she wonders why the hell he won't fuck me 😏

Exactly. I'm surprised she hasn't just got up and gone to sleep in the living room at this rate. There's only so long she can do this if he's not interested.

1 minute ago, happyone said:

looks like she is kissing. stroking and just waiting for him to make a move

2 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Exactly. I'm surprised she hasn't just got up and gone to sleep in the living room at this rate. There's only so long she can do this if he's not interested.

The night when Dick was fucking Masha in the bedroom and Jane and Sasha were in the living room, Jane wanted to have sex with him but he flat out refused. And then there's all the times he was with Dasha and he waited so long before he finally had sex with her (something like 2 months maybe more). Sasha is just unreliable when it comes to this. If this was anybody else, they would have already made a move hours ago. Sasha acts like he's afraid to take a chance or gives himself reasons not to go any further.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

The night when Dick was fucking Masha in the bedroom and Jane and Sasha were in the living room, Jane wanted to have sex with him but he flat out refused. And then there's all the times he was with Dasha and he waited so long before he finally had sex with her (something like 2 months maybe more). Sasha is just unreliable when it comes to this. If this was anybody else, they would have already made a move hours ago. Sasha acts like he's afraid to take a chance or gives himself reasons not to go any further.

Yeah, I really don't get him sometimes. She's practically grinding her crotch into him and he's watching tv over her shoulder. 

3 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Yeah, I really don't get him sometimes. She's practically grinding her crotch into him and he's watching tv over her shoulder. 

It's crazy enough to think that he would turn her down but even I can understand that to a VERY tiny degree. What I really don't get and find frustrating is why pour drinks for her, get her into bed, close the door and then refuse to fuck her? Like seriously, what's even the damn point? All the times I've been saying tonight that nothing is going happen, I could have sworn that it was going to be Eva that wouldn't want to go all the way.

• Like 1