Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Topic (September 2018)

michaels4444

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Poor Sasha.

The guy has it made..if they don't kill him aor his dick falls off.  

1 hour ago, dogmycat said:

The guy has it made..if they don't kill him or his dick falls off.

About 1115hrs: Sasha and Dasha returned, woke up Masha who then "like a Marine DI" proceded to wake the guests yelling and screaming orders. No one said anything but jumped to her orders and cleaned up the front room Dasha included. I would like to know what she said to them because most of the yelling was directed to Dasha.

58 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If you look at the Life in the Russian Apartments it's no different from here. 

Ok.

But those are "at home". They know everything around them. Some even have friends that don't mind about the cameras!

But these traveled (I suppose so). I remember other guests that only were in the appartment for few hours and sometimes they disappeard for several days with Masha. There were parties and wine for everybody.

Are these waiting for Godot?

4 minutes ago, novidades said:

Ok.

But those are "at home". They know everything around them. Some even have friends that don't mind about the cameras!

But these traveled (I suppose so). I remember other guests that only were in the appartment for few hours and sometimes they disappeard for several days with Masha. There were parties and wine for everybody.

Are these waiting for Godot?

Looks like they want to keep everyone guessing and being in suspense.

39 minutes ago, novidades said:

I think that M, S and D are tired of them but they can't expell them.

With other guests everything would be much more interesting.

Not hard to do all they have to say is grow a set put their foot down and say GTFO. 

I think Masha & Sasha should work on their own relationship while they still have one, instead of worrying about eating or dicking everyone's crotch.

48 minutes ago, novidades said:

I think that M, S and D are tired of them but they can't expell them.

With other guests everything would be much more interesting.

What MSD are you watching? They're just as boring with these guests as they are with everyone else.