Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Topic (September 2018)

michaels4444

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, the feeling of a 10 in dick in her pussy!...That's an awful lot of feeling...😏

That is a fact...but their display of affection has stepped up, as opposed to his other wife. Now.. he still "lays pipe there" but the flame is going out. Think it was Chris Rock who said "you show me a hot looking woman and I will show you a dude who is tired of fucking her" give or take a word.

1 minute ago, dogmycat said:

That is a fact...but their display of affection has stepped up, as opposed to his other wife. Now.. he still "lays pipe there" but the flame is going out. Think it was Chris Rock who said "you show me a hot looking woman and I will show you a dude who is tired of fucking her" give or take a word.

I only dip in there occasionally (unlike Sasha 😏) but I agree with you here. He doesn't show the same passion with Masha, IMO...

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I only dip in there occasionally (unlike Sasha 😏) but I agree with you here. He doesn't show the same passion with Masha, IMO...

I am interested in seeing if the 3 way lasts. Or will Sasha blow a rod...😫

8 minutes ago, dogmycat said:

I am interested in seeing if the 3 way lasts. Or will Sasha blow a rod...😫

This sort of set up is totally alien to my world, but, IMO, something will blow! I can't see it can last...His rod doesn't look like it's gonna blow soon though...and you've gotta be jealous of that...😏

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, the feeling of a 10 in dick in her pussy!...That's an awful lot of feeling...😏

It's not the size of the wand but how you use it.

Some guys can have a small 5 inch dick and provide more pleasure than someone that sports 10.   The saying Bigger is Better is just a Myth.   :biggrin: