Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Topic (October 2018)

Mutt496

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Mutt496 said:

Turns out Masha is the smart one of the bunch. Enjoys masturbating for two weeks and tricks Dasha into absorbing the pure ugliness of being with Sasha.

have you watched this apartment at all.

Based on your past post I think you a jealous of Sasha especially when he's with Dasha. 

7 hours ago, bean1111 said:

have you watched this apartment at all.

Based on your past post I think you a jealous of Sasha especially when he's with Dasha. 

Not jealous, just don't care for narcissist's like Sasha, Sam or Efim

I wonder sometimes how smart Dasha is, right now I think she has rocks for brains. Who goes to your lovers "ex" for advise abotut your relationship with him. Who has the most to gain if Sasha and Dasha break up. Why would Masha give her good advise, she wants nothing more than to see them separate. She would than be in complete controll again. Like some one said earlier Dasha would be on the next plane out of there. If she was smart she would understand Masha motives, since Dasha and .sasha have fallen inl love Sasha has very little to do with Masha. she wants Sasha back and the best way to do that is to separate them. 

When ever Masha around Dasha acts like her litte bitch . She totally stays away from Sasha. Lately the only contact happens when Sasha starts it. Dasha is so afraid of Masha she is letting her run her life. 

Dasha will never be truly happy until she takes control of her life. 

i am also sure that like some one said Eva would love to be Sasha new girl friend she made that quite apparent during her last visit, Sasha was a good boy, however if Dasha follows Masha advise Sasha might consider Eva's offer. JMO

3 hours ago, beancounter said:

I wonder sometimes how smart Dasha is, right now I think she has rocks for brains. Who goes to your lovers "ex" for advise abotut your relationship with him. Who has the most to gain if Sasha and Dasha break up. Why would Masha give her good advise, she wants nothing more than to see them separate. She would than be in complete controll again. Like some one said earlier Dasha would be on the next plane out of there. If she was smart she would understand Masha motives, since Dasha and .sasha have fallen inl love Sasha has very little to do with Masha. she wants Sasha back and the best way to do that is to separate them. 

When ever Masha around Dasha acts like her litte bitch . She totally stays away from Sasha. Lately the only contact happens when Sasha starts it. Dasha is so afraid of Masha she is letting her run her life. 

Dasha will never be truly happy until she takes control of her life. 

i am also sure that like some one said Eva would love to be Sasha new girl friend she made that quite apparent during her last visit, Sasha was a good boy, however if Dasha follows Masha advise Sasha might consider Eva's offer. JMO

Who has rocks for brains? Masha or Dasha?

I agree that "Dasha will never be truly happy until she takes control of her life" but that's impossible in this situation. She needs her own appartment and a man like Sasha.

About Eva, I don't think that she wants to be Sasha girlfriend. She only wants to know how good he is as sex partner. Perhaps, like "Nelly", she uses to see the long sex moments with Dasha.

6 hours ago, novidades said:

About Eva, I don't think that she wants to be Sasha girlfriend. She only wants to know how good he is as sex partner. Perhaps, like "Nelly", she uses to see the long sex moments with Dasha.

I think Eva in a relationship that she isn't happy in. I believe she would jump at the chance to be with Sasha. JMO

Masha 33 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I think Eva in a relationship that she isn't happy in. I believe she would jump at the chance to be with Sasha. JMO

Maybe but very unusual in RLC and perhaps Eva would prefer a younger partner. Sasha seems not to be interested in Masha but can't change to Dasha. He would prefer Dasha to Eva.

The drama continues Dasha and Sasha are not talking at all. Dasha has had two bathroom meetings with Masha. What ever it is big. This is worse than when BG was here. What ever it is started last night when the three of them went out for about an hour. They both (D&S) are walking around like somebody kicked their puppy.

I have my ideas what its about but they are not facts. What ever it is it's not good.  

Masha is moving in on Sasha while this is all going on hoping to win back Sasha. Wake up Dasha!

55 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

The drama continues Dasha and Sasha are not talking at all. Dasha has had two bathroom meetings with Masha. What ever it is big. This is worse than when BG was here. What ever it is started last night when the three of them went out for about an hour. They both (D&S) are walking around like somebody kicked their puppy.

I have my ideas what its about but they are not facts. What ever it is it's not good.  

Masha is moving in on Sasha while this is all going on hoping to win back Sasha. Wake up Dasha!

So much for that. S & D are on the couch together.

4 minutes ago, KittyKatWhisperer said:

So much for that. S & D are on the couch together.

Ignore him...every post he is looking for drama.  He is against this different relationship and trash talks these three at every minor disagreement they might have.