Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

ze81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
7 hours ago, Noldus said:

you meen this afternoon Beaver (Barca time)

yes I meant this afternoon- maybe inviting the 3 of them over to her new apartment for a party tonight- if true- that could prove very interesting

also, let's see if Irma visit's Lola as they seem to have become good friends ???????

It's going to be fun if the new appartment, with what looks like fun girls, Megan is freaking good looking, and Lola's tits are great to have back.

Let's see if it becomes a rating battle between them, maybe Ilona steps her game ut further

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yes that is what Kitek said in the Lola thread, but this time they do look a lot alike esp. the eyes and smiles

Sorry I don't think they look alike. One has dark hair light eyes, the other lighter hair and dark eyes, the shape of their face is very different. It doesn't mean that they can't be sisters but I really don't see any evidence that they are.

It the new appartment is a success, I'd bet we soon will see some of the old boring apps dissapear. I'd bet they cost RLC alot, and don't have too many views.

Even some are someones favorite, I'd bet Maya, Dasha, Nina/Kira, Curly, Susan, Zoya and Adriana are soon all gone, or at least some. And newcommers Vanessa, Anezka.

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

Sorry I don't think they look alike. One has dark hair light eyes, the other lighter hair and dark eyes, the shape of their face is very different. It doesn't mean that they can't be sisters but I really don't see any evidence that they are.

Yes I agree they don't look that much alike Eric, wishful thinking as usual :sad: