Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

ze81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, seb38240 said:

why theres is never any pics of this app

Good freaking question Seb!   I don't buy in to all that banning shit and hope you don't either.   There are pictures in all the other premium apartments so why not this one?   These forum guys just like to laugh at people like you and I that are not subscribers!!    You can bet they share everything between them and that's cool.....like the old saying goes,  "what goes around,  comes around"!

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Good freaking question Seb!   I don't buy in to all that banning shit and hope you don't either.   There are pictures in all the other premium apartments so why not this one?   These forum guys just like to laugh at people like you and I that are not subscribers!!    You can bet they share everything between them and that's cool.....like the old saying goes,  "what goes around,  comes around"!

Weren't you supposed to get a subscription for Lola or something? I'm looking forward to see all the pics you post on the forum. That way we will see whether "that banning shit" is made up or not.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Weren't you supposed to get a subscription for Lola or something? I'm looking forward to see all the pics you post on the forum. That way we will see whether "that banning shit" is made up or not.

You know what euromike junior,  I might not post pics like the rest of you but I would at least share with members I could trust!   Why are there pictures posted from other premium acts., just not K&K or Barca II?

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You know what euromike junior,  I might not post pics like the rest of you but I would at least share with members I could trust!   Why are there pictures posted from other premium acts., just not K&K or Barca II?

Nobody sharing with you doesn't mean that members aren't sharing stuff.

Also I think that everyone figured it out except you but 99% of what is posted on the forum is from the free cams. K&K and the new barcelona apt don't have those.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Nobody sharing with you doesn't mean that members aren't sharing stuff.

Also I think that everyone figured it out except you but 99% of what is posted on the forum is from the free cams. K&K and the new barcelona apt don't have those.

You are right euromike junior,  but at least I can say that I don't have euromikes balls bouncing off my chin like the rest of you!   If you or any of the others don't want to share with me, it's OK.....keep everything to yourselves, no big deal.

You must think I'm stupid euromike junior, but I do know the majority of the pics posted is from the free cams but there are still quite a few pics from the non-free cams!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Yury said:

The conversation in the kitchen.

One of the girls has an inferiority complex. She does not like her appearance and, as I understand it, she feels timidity and shyness in front of the guys. Lola tells her that the guys do not pay attention to the appearance. If they fall in love in the girl, then it does not matter what she looks like. Lola said, that the girl must change ourselves and be more confident.
In general, it is a purely female conversation and everything about it.
Now, on who this girl is:
Lola's voice I have determined. Of the two remaining girls experiencing problems the girl, whose voice below. Another girl has a higher (thin) voice and says in the Ukrainian language (rather on a mixture of Russian and Ukrainian).

Apparently the problems is experiencing Amy.

Thanks to wathou for giving me a sound file.

if it helps, megan has a small voice compared to amy. amy has a beautiful body, but views it has already shy in front of cameras, he'd actually quite thinkable whether it is the problem
although I personally like the look of megan, I am completely in love with Amy, she exudes a special thing just with his eyes

Its very difficult to post pics when i cant bloody attach them.

I am trying to sort it out. Got some help already. Hopefully it will be sorted out soon.

I probably wont post many pics from K&K. Simple reason is because i didnt really watch that flat. I would like to think most people have their favourites on RLC, and that flat was not high on my list.

• Upvote 2