Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 QUESTIONS

1: WHAT IS THIS CONSTANT FASCINATION WITH HAVING A BALCONY CAMERA?,,,WHAT'S THE PURPOSE IN HAVING A CAMERA OUT THERE?,,,,ANYONE WITH COMMON SENSE WOULD KNOW BY NOW THAT THERE IS NOTHING THAT HAPPENS OUT THERE BUT TALKING ON CELLPHONES OR SMOKING,,I DON'T GET WHY PEOPLE KEEP ASKING FOR ONE.:cool::cool:

2: WHEN ARE WE GONNA HAVE OUR IRMA AND ANNA REUNION,,IT'S BEEN MONTHS OVERDUE,,ANNA MAY BE GREAT BY HERSELF,,BUT SHE NEEDS IRMA TO LIGHT HER FIRE!!:biggrin::biggrin:

ResidentalBalcony.png

I think you have missed several episodes.  We all know that there is lots of sex on the balcony of Dasha and Demid.  ALso, everyone saw Anezka and Karel starting sex in living room and going to the balcony to finish it off.  On VV, as tenants were often having sex on the balcony, they installed cam on the balcony of 3 of the 4 apartments.

Come on Euromike,  I'm sure that either you had sex on a balcony or dying to try that :)

• Upvote 1

There won't be any sex on the girl's balcony, or at least it is very unlikely, but Mike the reason people want a cam there is that there shouldn't be any dead spots (except the toilet) in each apartment. Sometimes it's nice just to see where the girls are. 

• Upvote 2

There won't be any sex on the girl's balcony, or at least it is very unlikely, but Mike the reason people want a cam there is that there shouldn't be any dead spots (except the toilet) in each apartment. Sometimes it's nice just to see where the girls are. 

In my opinion ,,,,that's just plain stupid,,,because you give people an inch,,,and they take a mile,,,,Ilona,Polya and Stella have been out on the Balcony now for a long time,,and they are doing nothing else but sitting around talking,smoking or looking at their cellphones,,,nothing to see there,,,some people are too damn nosey,,,,,they wanna see everything,,,and if they don't see everything they start making up shit that they think happened,,,I bet if these girls had walk-in closets or food pantries they would want cameras in there too.Where would it ever end,,,I've learnt over the years that ,,,,,,NOBODY ON HERE IS EVER SATISFIED THEY WILL FOEVER BE BITCHING ABOUT SOMETHING.hammer-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 2