Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

StnCld316

8 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Benfold, this is not proof that someone has written it already. as queqlu'un said the other day that Megan was in the bathroom to do strip tease with her so .... All this is bogus, when you have no evidence and nobody knows, do they say nothing. I don not say this to you, Ben, I say this to everyone. no ambiguity. 

Usually I would agree with you to be sceptical, but on this occasion there was no doubt. Megan was in the bathroom for 90 minutes, during which time she got undressed (we could occasionally see some small glances.) At one time she left her room, took a long makeup item from her draw and returned to the bathroom. Before she left the bathroom she got dressed and washed the makeup item. All the time she had her phone on, with headphones in, and we could see a person on the screen

I have videos but I will not share because I'll get banned, but anyone else who was watching will confirm what I have said

• Upvote 4

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, isidore57 said:

après le départ de Megan de la chambre ,,  Anna s'est vite rendue dans la salle de bains échanger un petit bisou sur les lèvres avec Lola 

si tu fait attention au autres tu verras que c'est leur façon de se dire bonne nuit, megan le faisais avec amy et pourtant personne ne c'est fait de drôles d'idées ^^ 

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Usually I would agree with you to be sceptical, but on this occasion there was no doubt. Megan was in the bathroom for 90 minutes, during which time she got undressed (we could occasionally see some small glances.) At one time she left her room, took a long makeup item from her draw and returned to the bathroom. Before she left the bathroom she got dressed and washed the makeup item. All the time she had her phone on, with headphones in, and we could see a person on the screen

I have videos but I will not share because I'll get banned, but anyone else who was watching will confirm what I have said

And also, she looked very guilty (and sweaty!) when leaving the bathroom!

ice_screenshot_20160821-015823.png

il y a 1 minute, moos54 a dit:

si tu fait attention au Qué Autres tu cE leur Façon de se dire bonne nuit, megan le faisais avec amy Et pourtant personne ne c'est fait de drôles d'Idées ^^ 

je n'avais pas fait attention aux autres mais ce soir, cela se voyait que ANNA  surveillait Megan d'un œil pour aller échanger un baiser.

il y a 4 minutes, moos54 a dit :

la preuve est que oui elle etait nue dans la salle de bain, on a pu le voir vite fait dans l'angle en bas a gauche et si tu as etait attentif, a un moment elle a tourner le téléphone vers la caméra s'en trop faire attention et on pu voir une personne sur l'écran donc bon je suis toujours pas colombo, quoi que des fois je me demande, mais même si c'est une supposition, tu reste pas 4h heure au téléphone avec le même gars en lui montrant l'appartement, le puzzle et assise dans le canapé apres avoir fait une sorte de jeu erotique avec un parfait inconnu, le dit inconnu a plus rien a foutre une fois l'affaire effectuée

alors convaincu ou pas ^^  

Non pas convaincu. je l'ai vue aussi, mais rien ne prouve ce que tu dis. Tu n'es aucunement sûr, et personne ne l'est, de savoir qui est sur le téléphone. De plus, personne ne l'a vu nue en pleine cam, donc, je maintiens, aucune preuve de cela. Ce que nous savons, c'est qu'elle va dans la salle de bain longtemps, c'est vrai, mais comme on ne voit rien, RIEN n'est fondé! Personne ne voit ce qu'elle fait, personne ne sait ce qu'elle fait. Tout cela n'est que supposition, et c'est tout! comme d'habitude, et partout (appart 1 et 2 barcelone).

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

Non pas convaincu. je l'ai vue aussi, mais rien ne prouve ce que tu dis. Tu n'es aucunement sûr, et personne ne l'est, de savoir qui est sur le téléphone. De plus, personne ne l'a vu nue en pleine cam, donc, je maintiens, aucune preuve de cela. Ce que nous savons, c'est qu'elle va dans la salle de bain longtemps, c'est vrai, mais comme on ne voit rien, RIEN n'est fondé! Personne ne voit ce qu'elle fait, personne ne sait ce qu'elle fait. Tout cela n'est que supposition, et c'est tout! comme d'habitude, et partout (appart 1 et 2 barcelone).

perso moi je me base sur des faits et des choses que je sais et au passage tu verra que je ne commente pas souvent ce genre de choses, donc ce n'est pas pour commencer a dire des conneries 

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

Not convinced. I have also seen, but nothing proves what you say. You're no safe and no one is to know who is on the phone. Moreover, no one has seen naked in full cam, so I maintain, no evidence of that. What we know is that she goes to the bathroom a long time, it's true, but as we see nothing, NOTHING is founded! Nobody sees what she does, no one knows what it does. All this is only supposition, and that's it! as usual, and everywhere (apart barcelona 1 and 2).

OK, you are correct that we cannot confirm 100%, but sometimes it is good to use common sense. She was Skyping with one person, a man, naked in the bathroom - this is 100%. She took a long item from her drawer, took that back into the bathroom, and then when she was finished she washed it under the tap - this is 100%. She also came out of the bathroom much sweatier, and much more unkempt, than when she entered. We can only be 99% certain, but it does not take a genius to figure this one out winnlove!

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Benfold said:

CONFIRMED high school show for the BF on the toilet

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Ben buddy it's not worth it to get banned just to prove your point,,even when edited,,,RLC can still know who you are,,,so the best thing to do is just let them take your word for it,,thanks buddy.

Yeah you're right. There is plenty of proof, let's leave it at that! Probably time for bed now, goodnight everyone!