Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

23 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

ze81 i have all ready look into this and it not RLC shutting the camera down. It UK law that are shutting down the camera 

Thanks Bonnie,thinked rlc were an usa company or Russian,but Probrably in uk or another country that rlc have clients and transmits to them etc that doesn't like or even as an law for no under aged in adult site.Think in Portugal,Spain etc there is no such law or problem about this,but i could be totaly wrong.Well what matters to us it's the residents in rlc.Think remember now the site like rlc that had full families on cams etc,it was called 247live or something like that,that had families and adults did all normal things.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Isn't RLC a US company? They are at least citing US law on their site.

Could be Noldus,but think some countries have no problems with underage on cams etc,others are Probrably illegal that,so rlc emitting to so much countries makes them to have aplie rules etc for every country,basically if one country rlc emites had an law saing..it's prohibited by law to show nudity before 20:00(just an exemple)then rlc would not show nudity to all countries,mainly because the cams are direct feed.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Could be Noldus,but think some countries have no problems with underage on cams etc,others are Probrably illegal that,so rlc emitting to so much countries makes them to have aplie rules etc for every country,basically if one country rlc emites had an law saing..it's prohibited by law to show nudity before 20:00(just an exemple)then rlc would not show nudity to all countries,mainly because the cams are direct feed.

First, I'm Spoon, not Noldus. Second, I wasn't arguing about the legality of what happened. I merely pointed out that I think UK law is irrelevant in this case.

4 minutes ago, Spoon said:

First, I'm Spoon, not Noldus. Second, I wasn't arguing about the legality of what happened. I merely pointed out that I think UK law is irrelevant in this case.

Sorry for the mistake Spoon.

29 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Isn't RLC a US company? They are at least citing US law on their site.

What you are reading is about sub-contractors that work for RLC and these sub-contractors are here in the US and they are giving out there information like where they are registered. RLC business license and other documents are in the UK .

• Upvote 1

today too exciting day in the two apartments of the girls, we hope in the night, after so much chocolate and much milk we hope for a massage with olive oil on the bed I think we deserve it, I'm crying.