Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I'm going for a pair of lips and a strawberry dipped in cream. Why doesn't she use screen timeout? Will rinse her battery

Benfold Buddy,,please stop playing games with your Account,,its not worth it,,,Just a simple comment will be enough,,please stop posting pics,,I would hate for you to be on the outside looking in Ben happy-wink-smiley-emoticon.gif

Anna touching herself on her Bed.:heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Lyree said:

Lolas turn to paint on Saint Megan. Get her in the nude first silly girl.::)

LOL the virginal "Squeaky" will never let go, she looks scared to death laying there :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I think I know of someone who woulf love to be painted by Lola :angel::angel::angel:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

LOL the virginal "Squeaky" will never let go, she looks scared to death laying there :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I think I know of someone who woulf love to be painted by Lola :angel::angel::angel:

How Ironic that she painting a flower :exclamation:

• Upvote 1

last speech, at this moment I'm admiring Anna is beautiful, I want to see beautiful girls possibly a little more active than they are now, what they do outside the home are only facts their