Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Anna's girlfriend could be either Ilona or Irma, that's my thinking ?????- thank you noldus, & Yury

Hate to be a bubble burst-er here gents, but ANNA lived in Barcelona before and after she was on RLC the first time, I suspect her girlfriend was just  a roommate.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
Just now, Thestarider said:

Hate to be a bubble burst-er here gents, but ANNA lived in Barcelona before and after she was on RLC the first time, I suspect her girlfriend was just  a roommate.

no bubble bursting for me Thes- I forgot about that- thanks for "refreshing" my memory hahahahaha

12 hours ago, Benfold said:

Thanks Yury and thanks Noldus. Unfortunately in the end they did only perform a massage, no 'playing,' but it is good news that Lola is considerate of this! I look forward to seeing what she has in mind when she says 'play.'

We have seen many times the games in Barcelona 1. :shy:

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Benfold said:

I wish you were right Beav! There are some who believe that every word that the girls speak is a lie deliberately to feed false information to our translators! Personally I believe what the girls say is genuine, and if they do want to discuss anything which they don't want the viewers to know about they either whisper or have those conversations on the balcony or bathroom, where there are no microphones

You are absolutely right. I do not believe that girls specifically invent texts for the cameras. It's too complicated and immediately struck unnatural conversations.
What I hear is quite natural conversations of young women. They should be a very good actresses, that speak specially invented text so naturally.
I do not see any reason to organize such complex mystifications, if they can just talk in a whisper (that they often do).

• Upvote 5

35 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Probably yes.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Last part from Sunday (in Lolas bed with Anna and Megan) translated by Yury:

2016-08-28 15-53

Anna tells how she met the guy (he give a lift her by car). As I understand it, it turned out that this guy became acquainted with Anna's girlfriend, with whom she had lived in the apartment.

I do not know how the story ends. The video ended.

Anna tells the story:

When she walked out from the house she met her friend talking with some guys. When she was walking by the guys could not see her face. After a while, she heard one of them running behind her. He offered her a ride. She agreed because she was in a hurry. They exchanged phone numbers. After returning home, her friend asked Anna if no one wanted to meet with her.

Anna: Yes.

Anna's friend said that the boy for 15 minutes talked to her and when he saw Anna's butt immediately stopped the conversation, he said that he is in a hurry and ran after Anna. Her friend had a date with him to go to the cinema. He suggested the same to Anna. Her friend wrote to him that she would come with her sister.

• Upvote 6

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0103: Megan went to bed

oh Noldus- you have such a long night ahead of you buddy:cry: